Reid says, "Don't screw it up!"

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I want audio of the responses. Picture and printed press is good, but video WITH audio is better.

Screw DC local politics. They be at the mercy of their massah's - i.e., the democratic party.

Get in line, DC, or get kicked out.:yahoo:

Last edited:

edinsomd

But wait there's more!

‘Shameful’: Local DC officials lose cool with Dem leaders over partial shutdown | Fox News

'Gray -- who plans to deliver an address in Washington, D.C., about the partial shutdown on Thursday evening -- could also be heard getting in a confrontation with Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California.

"We've got to open up this government," she said.

Gray shot back: "We're not a department of the government. ... We're just asking to spend our own money."

Boxer said: "Open up the government. Why don't you support opening up the government?"'

Ah, because the Mayor of DC has exactly zero say in opening or closing the Federal Government? Just a guess...and Babs sounds more delusional than usual. Stressed about something, Hmmmmm?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Translation: Get back on the porch.

Right. Reid, if you don't want to run with the big dogs, or don't want to get screwed by the pooch, stay on your own porch, and don't leave.

Whimper back to Utah.

bcp

In My Opinion
Democrats, including Reid and President Obama, have held fast in opposition to piecemeal funding bills, saying Republicans must come to a deal to fund the entire government, not just favored segments.

Right here the democrats have admitted that obamacare is not favored by the country.

why do they continue to push for what the people don't want? as representatives, its their job to do the will of the people.