Well, I'll be damned...Denseford did his job

sockgirl77

A Great Mills man has been sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole after pleading guilty to the First-Degree Murder of his estranged wife, Kimberly Carter, 38. St. Mary’s County Circuit Court Judge David Densford on Friday sentenced James Carter, 46, as the result of a plea agreement reached between the state and defense. Carter pled guilty on August 8.

Man gets life in prison for murdering his estranged wife - Southern Maryland News

Personally, I think that he should have gotten life w/out the possibility of parole. But, that's the deal the state made with him.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

Sad story, feel bad for the kids. Thankfully he'll be spending alot of time in jail thinking about what he did. I wonder if he could take it all back if he would? I mean, really murder...with a cinderblock?!! Sad...the world we live in today.

abcxyz

Judge Densford referred Carter to the Patuxent Institution, a penal facility that the judge described as a “hybrid of mental health and maximum security prison.”

Also known as gravy compared to doing real time.

I was at the cemetery when the family filed in to do the arrangements; heartbreaking!