Russia to test new missle intended to defeat US

And at the end of the day... having the ACA, legalizing 10s of millions of illegals, continuous overspending increasing socialized funding while cutting DOD funding is all smoke and mirrors when we have finally succeeded in weaking our national defense enough to be attacked and invaded.

Oh, and add to this the de-arming of our society... we wouldn't even be able to pull a "Red Dawn" to save ourselves.
----------------------

Russia will test launch a controversial missile over the next several weeks that U.S. officials say is raising new concerns about Moscow’s growing strategic nuclear arsenal and Russia’s potential violations of arms treaties.

The RS-26 missile is expected to be deployed with multiple supersonic, maneuvering warheads designed to defeat U.S. missile defenses in Europe, U.S. officials told Inside the Ring.

A House defense aide said the new missile appears to violate the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, based on recent tests and Russian statements that it is designed to thwart U.S. defenses. The treaty bans missiles with ranges of between 310 and 3,400 miles.

“The Russians are advertising this as a system capable of defeating U.S. missile defenses in Europe,” the aide said. “At the same time, the State Department is accepting Russia’s claim that this is an ICBM and doesn’t violate INF. It can’t be both.”

Read more: Inside the Ring: Russia to test new missile - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

bcp

In My Opinion
Russia is just trying to catch up.
They dont take kindly to someone else having a greater ability to destroy the U.S than they do.
Im actually surprised that they have not gone directly after obama and reid.

SamSpade

Bump from 2013.

An example of Russia breaking the treaty Trump is being criticized for wanting to put an end to.
What is the point of the U.S. keeping a treaty Russia refuses to keep? It's not bilateral disarmament, it's unilateral.

This seems to be a no-brainer - but I am pretty sure the left will oppose ANYTHING Trump proposes, even if
it was THEIR idea to begin with.

Hijinx

An example of Russia breaking the treaty Trump is being criticized for wanting to put an end to.
What is the point of the U.S. keeping a treaty Russia refuses to keep? It's not bilateral disarmament, it's unilateral.

This seems to be a no-brainer - but I am pretty sure the left will oppose ANYTHING Trump proposes, even if
it was THEIR idea to begin with.

Exactly. Again Trump is way ahead of the a-holes that oppose him and he has the balls to do such things that need doing.

limblips

PREMO Member
Is tranny ok? It hasn't responded. It did post yesterday about how wrong Trump was to pull out of the INF.

SamSpade

Is tranny ok? It hasn't responded. It did post yesterday about how wrong Trump was to pull out of the INF.

I've put her on ignore, but I did post on her INF thread yesterday. As a general personal rule, I don't normally read any thread she starts or respond to any posts
she makes, because she never returns to discuss or defend. As such, she behaves exactly as a "bot" would - posting and not engaging, because a bot can't do that,
although they CAN be programmed to answer points on a thread discussion with stock arguments.

So there's really no point.

And I'm not yet convinced she's not a kind of bot, tailored for this board. Responding to her is like responding to the "newsbot" we have on here.