"Fizz" Needs a Home

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Kingfish contacted me and asked me to post for him (he's unable to connect today, and this is apparently urgent).

Everyone, I have been emailed about another dog that direly needs a home ASAP. All his salient data are below, including two pics attached. Anything anyone can do to either pass this along to someone who has the time or if you would like to take him would be greatly appreciated; otherwise, he's euthanized here shortly.

It's almost too late. Here's what I have. His name is Fizz. He was raised with another small dog and two girls now ages 6 and 12. Single parent home. Current on shots. Fixed. Temperament is good. He needs LOVE! He is house broken but has had accidents here and there due to being left alone too long. He's 4 and has been with the same family for his life. If left alone all day and night he will get into the trash which I find typical of dogs not receiving adequate exercise and attention. His mom is working full time and attending college full time. Can't afford to give.him the love he needs and can't afford his food either. Fizz is about 70lbs. He is free. This is what I have so far.

I saw you did a huge favor for someone in re-homing a loved pet. A close friend of mine has to let her dog go. All of the no kill shelters are full. He is a pit raised with children by a single mother. She's returned to school so she can do better for herself and children and at this point can not afford to keep him nor give him the time love and attention he once had. It's totally breaking her heart. I cannot take him myself because I already have 5 rescue cats and a pit bull that due to severe abuse does not get along with other dogs. Could I send you the picture of him and you possibly help with this situation?

Attachments

• Fizz1.jpg
    Fizz1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 140
  • fizz2.jpg
    fizz2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 148

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are currently over-whelmed with critters needing to be adopted, and are about to take on several semi-feral cats and 2 more kittens due to a person relocating out-of-state that can only take 3 cats with them.

I wish we could help but we don't have enough dog or cat foster homes.