Mobile Pet Groomer

MissShelby

I am looking for a mobile pet groomer. I am just looking for basic wash and nail trim. I have a 60 lbs lab mix and she will not allow me to cut her nails. I adopted her from a rescue group so I don't know who trimmed her nails in the past. I don't want to use the vet or Petsmart/Petco due to being at the facility all day and their prices seem high.

I live in Southern Charles County near Hughesville.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I am looking for a mobile pet groomer. I am just looking for basic wash and nail trim. I have a 60 lbs lab mix and she will not allow me to cut her nails. I adopted her from a rescue group so I don't know who trimmed her nails in the past. I don't want to use the vet or Petsmart/Petco due to being at the facility all day and their prices seem high.

Dang Dirty Dog Mobile Pet Spa 301-769-2363

Doggie Paws Mobile Pet Grooming LLC 410-474-5387

The only one I truly 'know' is Doggie Paws. Haven't used her but I have seen the results on 2 of her 'clients'.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

The only one I truly 'know' is Doggie Paws. Haven't used her but I have seen the results on 2 of her 'clients'.

think the first one stopped the mobile and now has a shop in hollywood :buddies:

Sweet 16

^^8^^

My neighbor uses one. I can ask her.

luvmygdaughters

Oh please let me know if you find one. Captn. Morgan needs a bath and pawdicure also. Not sure how she would be with other dogs so I'd rather have someone come to the house to do it. :buddies:

MissShelby

I called Doggie Paws and she does not service the Hughesville area.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

mugsysmom

Dang dirty dog

Hi
I own dang dirty dog pet spa in Hollywood. We can groom your dog straight thru so she will only be there an hour or two.

Thanks
Stacy 301-769-2363

mugsysmom

I'm not mobile any longer. If you would like to bring your dog to my shop I only take an hour or two. Every dog only takes an hour or so because I groom them straight thru just like mobile only in a shop. The full groom includes bath, brushout, nails, ears and haircut if needed. You can check out my website at Dang Dirty Dog Pet Spa - Home if you are interested.

spinner

Actually there are several groomers in the area that stagger appointments through out the day so dogs are in the shop only a short time. Prices vary wildly so ask around. I would also ask if any other dogs would be in the shop while your dog is there and how many if your dog has anxiety issues.

horsebackblondi

dang dirty dog doesnt do mobile but they are not like petsmart you can make an appointment and they will do it at that time so if you dont want your dog to spend all day in a crate it doesnt have to! they are amazing by the way!!!!!!!!!