Another reason Boxers are best

KDENISE977

My husband had to leave for work at 2:45 a.m. So wore awake and I look down at kids feet and

Attachments

• image-592740933.jpg
    image-592740933.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image-1514218695.jpg
    image-1514218695.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 209

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Saw this and love it...

awww - I was just thinking about Boxy this morning. I remember when I first got him and he spent a lot of time sleeping on my bed. Catt has an adorable older one - has the sweetest looking face.

luvmygdaughters

Captn. Morgan is a boxer mix, I think she must be 95% boxer because she is such a comedian. The other 5% is definitely watch dog. If someone strange comes to the door, she acts like she'll chew your face off, which, in my neighborhood, I'm kind of glad she does.

Last edited:

KDENISE977

Captn. Morgan is a boxer mix, I think she must be 95% boxer because she is such a comedian. The other 5% is definitely watch dog. If someone strange comes to the door, she acts like she'll chew your face off, which, in my neighborhood, I kind of glad she does.

OMG. My boxers are both the biggest babies. We have a long private drive and if someone drives down and they don't recognize the vehicle they bark and bark but haul azz to the back door to get inside the house or hide . All bark ZERO bite. :ohwell:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Actually I think she's kinda lucky - Slutpuppy really seems like a fun guy to have around for laughs. Umm that didn't sound right did it? OOPS. YKWIM.

That poor woman puts up with a lot of crap, you can ask any of the forumites that have met her.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That poor woman puts up with a lot of crap, you can ask any of the forumites that have met her.

Hey I didn't say you were not lucky, that you are ...... I bet you both see other relationships and feel thankful that you have each other :biggrin: