I am really good at killing people...

mamatutu

mama to two
I just love Obama, and want to give him a massive, crushing bear hug! (sarcasm smilie not necessary)

How many Nobel Peace Prize winners have you never heard of brag about being “really good at killing people”? Granted, the history of the award is kind of checkered, with some questionable winners in the past.

But a new book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, reveals that President Barack Obama bragged about the drone strikes that he ordered in Pakistan, allegedly commenting that he’s “really good at killing people.”

White House officials have already denied some of the accounts in the book, though this particular allegation went without comment over the weekend. Dan Pfeiffer, a chief strategist for President Obama, did talk about the book during an appearance on ABC’s This Week.

Obama bragged that he's "really good at killing people" | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
How many Nobel Peace Prize winners have you never heard of brag about being “really good at killing people”?

Both Mother Theresa and Bishop Tutu used to boast that they knew how to break a mans neck 30 different ways with one hand.

So did Gandhi, although he's not officially a Nobel laureate.

Inkd

Both Mother Theresa and Bishop Tutu used to boast that they knew how to break a mans neck 30 different ways with one hand.

So did Gandhi, although he's not officially a Nobel laureate.

Knowing how to do it is one thing, actually doing it is quite another.

mamatutu

mama to two
I bet the Nobel committee is kicking themselves about now.

Obama did not earn the Prize. It was bought for him by the same powers-that- be that got him elected to POTUS. But, yes, I agree with you that the Committee is kicking themselves to have been baited by money, and to fall for such utterly stupid shiat that had no merit, whatsoever.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But a new book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, reveals that President Barack Obama bragged about the drone strikes that he ordered in Pakistan, allegedly commenting that he’s “really good at killing people.”

He better watch that talk or he'll make Jonathan Martin cry.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I bet the Nobel committee is kicking themselves about now.

I bet not… They are a bunch of progressive elitists that feel all of their selections are in the interest of the greater good. Indiscriminate drone bombings by a progressive are justified as promoting peace.

Inkd

I bet not… They are a bunch of progressive elitists that feel all of their selections are in the interest of the greater good. Indiscriminate drone bombings by a progressive are justified as promoting peace.

True.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Funny thing is, Obama has no clue about what's going on with pretty much everything, but he's going to take credit when it's in his best interest. I'll bet the man couldn't kill a fly with a fly trap.

mamatutu

mama to two

That is the convoluted thinking that got America into this mess, in the first place. When listening to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid, et al, I do see your point that they feel justified; even though none of this shiat will ever touch their shiney big butts.

And, indiscriminate drone bombings is called murder.

Last edited:

Rt235

I just love Obama, and want to give him a massive, crushing bear hug! (sarcasm smilie not necessary)

How many Nobel Peace Prize winners have you never heard of brag about being “really good at killing people”? Granted, the history of the award is kind of checkered, with some questionable winners in the past.

White House officials have already denied some of the accounts in the book, though this particular allegation went without comment over the weekend. Dan Pfeiffer, a chief strategist for President Obama, did talk about the book during an appearance on ABC’s This Week.

Obama bragged that he's "really good at killing people" | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

You really need to get out more and breath fresh air. Stop watching FOX news and go check the footnotes on all this crap you throw around.
I am sure your friend Rand Paul can give you some priceless facts about ummm..facts and how to check them!!!:killingme

mamatutu

mama to two
You really need to get out more and breath fresh air. Stop watching FOX news and go check the footnotes on all this crap you throw around.
I am sure your friend Rand Paul can give you some priceless facts about ummm..facts and how to check them!!!:killingme

Maybe you should get out more on this forum, and check posts before you throw crap around. You, obviously, don't know my political mindset. Your ignorance is showing. You rarely post in the political forum; and I can't say, that when you did, anything you said stood out to me as being profound. Research is a good thing. Try it.

Last edited: