The Referendum on Obamacare

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yup..pretty amazing how the very recent fallout from the Obamacare debacle almost resulted, over such a short period of time, in an upset victory for a weak Republican candidate, ain't it?

And the fail is just beginning to get tallied. Give Barry's disaster a few more months to grow..

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yup..pretty amazing how the very recent fallout from the Obamacare debacle almost resulted, over such a short period of time, in an upset victory for a weak Republican candidate, ain't it?

And the fail is just beginning to get tallied. Give Barry's disaster a few more months to grow..

Unless Cuccinelli is a hand grenade or horse shoe I’d say losing is losing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think Ace has it about right:

But here's where I don't buy the rote, kneejerk Stabbed Us In The Back conspiracy theories: While I can fault the RGA and RNC and big-pocket donors for not seeing that Obamacare would tighten up a once-unwinnable race into a winnable one, I can't fault them that much, because Predicting the future is hard.

Ace of Spades HQ

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah because once Ken started hammering McAweful on Oba-MeKare, McAweful's double digit easy win lead dropped to a statistical tie tie going to Tuesday Morning ....

and from what I have seen, NoVa carried the election for McAweful