Oba-me: I'm really good at killing people

BOP

Surprised nonothing didn't jump all over this one.

| Intellihub News

WASHINGTON, D.C. (INTELLIHUB) — Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book “Double Down: Game Change 2012”, claims that Barrack Obama made the comment when discussing drone strikes with his aides.

The Quote was reported first by Peter Hamby in his review of the book published in the Washington Post.[1] However, the White House is yet to address the alleged quote.

Indeed, President Obama has been a successful killer in his oversight of U.S. drone strikes in countries like Pakistan. In fact, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, 2,528-3,648 people have been killed by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan alone from 2004-2013. That number includes 416-948 civilians and an estimated 200 children.[2]

Recent reports released by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have highlighted extensive US cover up of extrajudicial executions by drone and violation’s of international humanitarian law.[3]

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhboy View Post
Obomber: "I'm really good at killing people, like Bin Laden & his boys." lol!

Wow, he's my ####ing hero! He finally got the guy the Willy Clinton let get away with 9/11. But I can tell you, I WAS impressed how Ol'bitchboy didn't even ####ing flinch, when he pulled that trigger!!! What a man!!!

jfk'm

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
lol!

Attachments

• mission_accomplished.jpg
    mission_accomplished.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 91