Irony From The Ass Clowns on the Left

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would say shut and sing ..... to everyone

but the angst from the left is Irony at its best ....

‘SHUT THE F*** UP’: YOU MAY JUST START LAUGHING AT HOW WORKED UP SOME ON THE LEFT ARE OVER CMA AWARDS MOCKING OBAMACARE

Though video of the CMA Awards’ opening act mocking Obamacare went almost immediately viral, not everyone thought the skit was funny. In fact, some on the left were downright furious that the awards show dared to mock President Barack Obama and his signature health care law.

As reported by TheBlaze, country music superstars Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood performed “Obamacare by Morning,” a spoof based on George Strait’s remake of Terry Stafford’s 1973 classic “Amarillo by Morning,” after Paisley faked a back injury. The crowd erupted in applause and sent the Internet buzzing. Even the “Duck Dynasty” crew made a surprise appearance.

the CMA Award Show is NOT The place to make a political statement ....

Tech

Yep, that's what the Oscars, MTV Awards, Grammys, AMA Awards.......... are for.

NextJen

Raisin cane
All I can say is, you have to know your fan base and expect that any negative reactions will affect future music sales and events. For instance, look what happened to the Dixie Chicks after their rant.

However, I don't think this stunt will harm any careers or sales at all.

mamatutu

mama to two
Carrie and Brad really made no political statement in their little ditty. What they said was the truth that the Obamacare website isn't working properly, and you could get hemorrhoids for the time it takes to sign up, that is, if you can sign up at all. :killingme The Left is so 'thinned skinned', you are able to see their innards, so to speak.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For instance, look what happened to the Dixie Chicks after their rant.

this is why I said the CMA or a Concert someone paid to attend is NOT the place to may political statements ...

Yep conservatives went :cds:
Progressives were all Freedom of Speech This and FoS that .....

so the left angst is tasty .... hypocrites

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Once again the left shows how hypocritical they truly are, if they had bashed conservative/republican/tea party you wouldn't hear a peep from the left..........but, make fun of barry's massive failure and they go bat chit crazy.

I don't see the left up in arms over nanny-pelosi bashing the Tea Party/republicans/conservatives the other night on Letterman.

Personally, I don't give a crap what the left says, they are all hypocrites to me and therefore not to be listened to for they have proven themselves to nothing but ignorant liars.

BOP

Well, the good news is that even the kooks on the left who think Oba-me can do no wrong, and is not attached to anything he's done, realize that the won is joined at the hip with his signature legislation. They didn't mean to, but they put it out there: Obama owns the Affordable Healthcare Act, aka Obamacare ("I like that").

Like you said, the irony is delicious.