CMA musical satire about Obamacare...

BOP

...set to the tune of "Amarillo by Morning," is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist, you guys! Honest!

Leftists Call CMA Satire Racist - Townhall.com Staff 11/7/2013 3:33 PM

When hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood tackled the disastrous roll out of ObamaCare during the ceremony, they did so with a healthy dose of humor. “I started signing up last Thursday and I’m almost done,” Underwood said, prompting the duo to break into a parody of the George Strait classic song “Amarillo by Morning.” The resulting spoof, “ObamaCare by Morning,” was received with the vocal support of the audience. In the social media sphere, however, supporters of the widely unpopular law saw racism in the exchange. Somehow suggesting that the only reason Americans would be against socialized healthcare has something to do with the race of the man responsible for forcing upon them, rude and often profane Twitter posts blasted the hosts and members of the audience.

The next person who calls any other person a racist needs to be hung by the neck until dead, in the public square.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I just did a thread about this a few minutes ago. They sing a song telling the truth and they are racists. Wasn't like they were against Obamacare, they were just singing about the fact that the website sucks.

GoodnessME

...set to the tune of "Amarillo by Morning," is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist, you guys! Honest!

Leftists Call CMA Satire Racist - Townhall.com Staff 11/7/2013 3:33 PM

When hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood tackled the disastrous roll out of ObamaCare during the ceremony, they did so with a healthy dose of humor. “I started signing up last Thursday and I’m almost done,” Underwood said, prompting the duo to break into a parody of the George Strait classic song “Amarillo by Morning.” The resulting spoof, “ObamaCare by Morning,” was received with the vocal support of the audience. In the social media sphere, however, supporters of the widely unpopular law saw racism in the exchange. Somehow suggesting that the only reason Americans would be against socialized healthcare has something to do with the race of the man responsible for forcing upon them, rude and often profane Twitter posts blasted the hosts and members of the audience.

The next person who calls any other person a racist needs to be hung by the neck until dead, in the public square.

Thin Skin Obama Kin!!!! If you can't stand the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN...Amen

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A Hoot!!!!!!:yahoo:

Truth does not matter to the one and his minions, especially the media.