Days Off Deli and Grill

keekee

We tried Days Off Deli for the first time today. We both got cheesesteaks with mushrooms, onions, green peppers and hot peppers, with provolone cheese. We also had sweet potato fries and onion rings.

I haven't had a cheesesteak that good for a long time.
The meat was nicely browned, and the bread was delicious.
They apparently get their hoagie rolls from Philly.

The fries and onion rings were also very good.

I am looking forward to going back and trying more of their food.

Highly recommend their cheesesteaks tho! They are even better than the ones I used to get at Ricks!!!

Littlebit

Hubby and I go often. Their hot italian sausage hoagies are very good also. I have tried their tuna salad on toasted sour dough brerad, really good.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We tried Days Off Deli for the first time today. We both got cheesesteaks with mushrooms, onions, green peppers and hot peppers, with provolone cheese. We also had sweet potato fries and onion rings.

Highly recommend their cheesesteaks tho! They are even better than the ones I used to get at Ricks!!!
I think a deli should do somethings in house, like corned beef, pastrami, bread, latkes... otherwise it's a sandwich shop. Granted they do have pretty good sandwiches.

Is this the place where Twist liquors is?

Yes

Pete

Repete
Great place! Days Off Grill supplied the pre-game meal for the Leonardtown Raiders football team for 6 weeks. Turkey hoagies, chicken breast with bacon, spaghetti and meatballs, steak and baked potato. It was great.

Dukesdad

I have been a couple times and it was OK both times. Nothing special.
I still miss Paul and Showtime Deli.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

They have excellent Buffalo Wings. Good enough to put that chain place out of business in a heartbeat.

keekee

That place ain't cheap.

True, they are a little pricey.
I think it was $23.xx for our cheesesteaks and upgraded sides.
But... it was a LOT of food.
I think we will split a sandwich next time.
We both agreed that we had eaten way too much - but it was sooo good!