Mr. and Mrs. Duck

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Mr. and Mrs. Duck just consummated their nuptials. I didn't witness the act, just what happened (apparently immediately) afterward. The afterward activity was so cool. He swam in circles around her, head held low with his neck parallel to the water, while she bathed. They both "looked happy." I've been told that they're partners for life.

brookysmom

Parrot Rescuer
Actually Ducks form bonds in order to reproduce unlike geese and swans that mate for life. Ducks do what is called Seasonal Monogamy

That said if you keep them and they are the only ones then they will likely remain a couple. If they lay and reproduce they will start mating with sisters daughters etc. They are not overly particular.

My friend has ducks and i had one i helped her with as he was hatched by chickens and Sam I am The Duck went on to become a Fertile Myrtle. I have never seen a duck lay so many eggs and produce so many ducks Wow.
So be prepared. :whistle:

What type of ducks are Mr and Mrs Duck?

April

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Mr. and Mrs. Duck just consummated their nuptials. I didn't witness the act, just what happened (apparently immediately) afterward. The afterward activity was so cool. He swam in circles around her, head held low with his neck parallel to the water, while she bathed. They both "looked happy." I've been told that they're partners for life.
Time to learn the true fact about ducks.