Gloria Steinem

onel0126

Bead mumbler
"Speaking for myself, I knew it was the first time I had taken responsibility for my own life. I wasn’t going to let things happen to me. I was going to direct my life, and therefore it felt positive." Gloria Steinhem (recent medal of freedom recipient courtesy of President Obama) on her feelings after her first abortion. Sorry, but she is a pig.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
"Speaking for myself, I knew it was the first time I had taken responsibility for my own life. I wasn’t going to let things happen to me. I was going to direct my life, and therefore it felt positive." Gloria Steinhem (recent medal of freedom recipient courtesy of President Obama) on her feelings after her first abortion. Sorry, but she is a pig.

First abortion? Just how many has that woman had?

You'd think that you'd learn your lesson after the first one and done things to prevent a need for subsequent ones.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Gloria Steinem and her ilk (bra burners, members of NOW, et. al.) are the primary reason for the destruction of the American family, and the emasculation of the American male.

If she got rid of 1 or more of the possible offspring she would raise to be "just like her", that's a good thing.

Zguy28

Gloria Steinem and her ilk (bra burners, members of NOW, et. al.) are the primary reason for the destruction of the American family, and the emasculation of the American male.

If she got rid of 1 or more of the possible offspring she would raise to be "just like her", that's a good thing.

She didn't emasculate American males, we did it ourselves. American males need grow up and stop being 40 year old adolescents.