421 were put on stet
That means 1,702 cases got NOTHING

There were 16,358 TRAFFIC cases
690 got probation before judgment
4,848 were nolle prosequi
1,634 were put on stet
That means 7,172 cases got NOTHING

Malo

Are you another one of the genuises that believes everyone is quilty and should be imprisoned? My quess is that you have no idea what you are talking about, but merely parroting some statistics and drawing your own incorrect conclusions therefrom.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you another one of the genuises that believes everyone is quilty and should be imprisoned? My quess is that you have no idea what you are talking about, but merely parroting some statistics and drawing your own incorrect conclusions therefrom.

Are you freaking kidding?

I'm thinking the conclusion could have been drawn from the many arrest for drugs, theft, etc. that show up when you do a case search on James M. Goldsmith. :shrug:

frequentflier

happy to be living

You haven't been here too long, eh?

PsyOps

Pixelated

ToJo is that you?

General Lee

Great job Danzig for documenting detailed accounts and the publishing of these POS's that are continually let out by our wonderful justice system. Keep posting the names of the ones responsible for letting them out.

mamatutu

mama to two
Great job Danzig for documenting detailed accounts and the publishing of these POS's that are continually let out by our wonderful justice system. Keep posting the names of the ones responsible for letting them out.

Yes. Good job, Dan. I feel bad for Malo that he/she has no idea who Danzig is. I was a stupid newbie once, too. Not that I made comments about Dan, but I had my moments, nonetheless! :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA

yep, all the judges, district and circuit courts, in all 3 counties just let them go.
:killingme

If you ever sat through court you would know that the judges tend to be very favorable to the state.
There are two sides to every story, what you read in the paper is the side law enforcement puts out. Yes, you read BS from family members, but never a statement from the defense on their version.
The judge gets to hear that.
The "news" people do not go to court and report on the case, they take the report filed by law enforcement, the results and then fabricate a headline without ever knowing what was presented in court and the judges rationale.

Danzig

The "news" people do not go to court and report on the case, they take the report filed by law enforcement, the results and then fabricate a headline without ever knowing what was presented in court and the judges rationale.

BULL####
I was in court 3 days last week.