Camp of losers!!

SG_Player1974

It never ceases to amaze me how many people will actually camp out in front of stores for hours, days, WEEKS to get deals on the latest piece of junk!

It always begs to question.....

If you have the time to sit here and wait for a damn store to open to spend $500 on the latest widget...

Where do you get the money? You obviously don't have a job if you are camped out here all during the work week. So where do you get $500 for the latest POC?

And if you took vacation from your job to wait in line... unclean... and eating pork-n-beans from a can. YOU ARE A MORON!

Last edited:

General Lee

I agree 100%. IMO, they are losers and idiots. I just had the same conversation earlier and said exactly the same about their jobs and money.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It never ceases to amaze me how many people will actually camp out in front of stores for hours, days, WEEKS to get deals on the latest piece of junk!

It always begs to question.....

If you have the time to sit here and wait for a damn store to open to spend $500 on the latest widget...

Where do you get the money? You obviously don't have a job if you are camped out here all during the work week. So where do you get $500 for the latest POC?

And if you took vacation from your job to wait in line... unclean... and eating pork-n-beans from a can. YOU ARE A MORON!

My husband and I went to return something to Best Buy on Tuesday and there were three tents already set up out front, the girl at customer service said they had been there since Sunday. That's a long time to camp out in front of a store considering they were waiting until either Thursday night or Friday. The weather here was pretty chilly last night and we had tornado watches yesterday. Just does't seem worth it to me.

SG_Player1974

My husband and I went to return something to Best Buy on Tuesday and there were three tents already set up out front, the girl at customer service said they had been there since Sunday. That's a long time to camp out in front of a store considering they were waiting until either Thursday night or Friday. The weather here was pretty chilly last night and we had tornado watches yesterday. Just does't seem worth it to me.

And I bet none of them had jobs.

Yet they had money to spend huh? :coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I've always wanted to dress up in a bear costume and go tearing up their tents in the middle of the night

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think it's crazy BUT

You make a lot of assumptions

I agree with you, it is crazy and people that have decent jobs can say, "hey, I want this week as my vacation", who cares what they do with it? I just don't get the waste of a holiday week to be with family over trying to save a few bucks. "John won't be here for Thanksgiving dinner because he's camping at Best Buy". :killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
meh. I waited in line from midnight until 8am to get the Wii and Wii u when they came out. I met four government people and recognized another from the IPT building that was actually second in command of her program. It was actually kind of fun, we did a lot of yakking and poked fun at ourselves for standing in line. All the people I talked to had jobs and I've worked steadily for more years than I care to remember. I'll grant you, standing in line is not for everyone, but none of those people were morons nor losers.

Standing in line doesn't make you a loser. Standing in line for a Wii does.

:buddies:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The TV deals were great but I'm not going to go buy a new one just because it's a good deal. My TV works fine.

These people they keep talking to on the news are ####ing idiots. And they probably don't have jobs.