Foster.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
As some of you May or may not know I have been fostering a orange kitten named Petey. Well now that he is a "teen" (not a kitten but not a cat lol) I have chosen to be peteys forever home. I just can't part with his affectionate self.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 165

mamatutu

mama to two
As some of you May or may not know I have been fostering a orange kitten named Petey. Well now that he is a "teen" (not a kitten but not a cat lol) I have chosen to be peteys forever home. I just can't part with his affectionate self.

That is great. He is adorable. You have a soft heart. I knew you were like me! Ark will love to see your post tomorrow.

Caution

That cat looks like he is thinking. "Come on already it's 2 AM. Get off of that SOMD forum and let's go to bed!" :killingme

frequentflier

happy to be living

I love Orangies- he looks very sweet. Petey is lucky. And you are as well! :buddies:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Awww. He's a lucky boy. This is why I can't foster. I know I would become the crazy cat lady.

Caution

Awww. He's a lucky boy. This is why I can't foster. I know I would become the crazy cat lady.

I tried getting set up to foster pugs. They came and checked the house out and such but my sons were 5 & 9 at the time and they felt that some of the dogs might not be able to adapt to having kids around. So we did not get approved. I had a big beautiful fenced in yard and was ready to even install a doggie door in the kitchen.

We just ended up getting two and keeping them