Why you Should Vote for Jenks Mattingly

Concerned Voter

Like me start off by saying the this is my own opinion. I believe that Jenks Mattingly is a good candidate for the Judge of the Orphans Court for the following reasons:
1) Fire Department - Jenks has been a volunteer firefighter for over 45 years. As he moved up the ranks in different fire departments throught St. Mary's County he has had to deal with alot of people. The last position he held was 2001-2002 President of the Maryland Volunteer Firemen's Association. In this position he traveled all over this state to the different fire departments. In his year he had Sept. 11th, Tornado in laplata, etc. With all these tragedies he delt with alot of people and solved a lot of differences. This is why if he was the Judge of the Orphans Court, I believe that he will take his knowledge from past experiences and use them towards this positions. For example when it came to handling someone's will I believe from the experience Jenks has had he will make the right decision when it honestly comes down to it. So I hope this explains why his volunteer work goes with this position. So please take all of this in consideration and vote for Jenks Mattingly for the Judge of the Orphans Court on nov. 5th.
Concerned Voter

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Ken King says he's a heck of a guy so I'll take his word. Also (Bch, this is directed at you) if he's been an emergency worker of any kind, that means he's used to working with families in distress and has the people skills and the wisdom to make good decisions when the heat is on.

The following is NOT directed at Jenks Mattingly! :roflmao: :