Local Leather

inkah

Anyone know of any local sources for leather?

I am really only looking for scraps - nothing longer than 10/12 inches.

BOP

Loveville leather! I love that guy. He made me a walet and a dart holder

I played league darts out in San Diego... Greater San Diego Darting Association (GSDDA). I started in C league, moved up to B league, then to A league, then back to A2 league, as a single, a doubles, and a 4-person team player. I was going to school about the time I moved up to A, and didn't have all the hours to put into the game that a lot of guys and gals on A league level did, so I moved back down. Had a good time, played my ass off, and learned a lot.

Then again, there were guys on A2 that should have been moved up to A, because they really were that good, but they really like winning. Ringers, buttholes.

Used to have a few points in the American Darts Organization (ADO) after winning a couple of tournaments, but that was long ago, and far away. I was single then, too.

:le sigh:

:buddies:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I played league darts out in San Diego... Greater San Diego Darting Association (GSDDA). I started in C league, moved up to B league, then to A league, then back to A2 league, as a single, a doubles, and a 4-person team player. I was going to school about the time I moved up to A, and didn't have all the hours to put into the game that a lot of guys and gals on A league level did, so I moved back down. Had a good time, played my ass off, and learned a lot.

Then again, there were guys on A2 that should have been moved up to A, because they really were that good, but they really like winning. Ringers, buttholes.

Used to have a few points in the American Darts Organization (ADO) after winning a couple of tournaments, but that was long ago, and far away. I was single then, too.

:le sigh:

:buddies:

My mom is in the ADO hall of fame. She was also on the bay net picture and everything not to long ago for winning Tricoda state cricket champion

Last edited:

BOP

My mom is in the ADO hall of fame. She was also on the bay net picture and everything not to long ago for winning Tricoda state cricket champion

Wow! She was like, a celebrity in my world (back then)! :notworthy

That's still pretty cool, even now! :buddies:

I tell people I played darts back in the day, and I hear about all these odd games that they play...games that I never heard of. I'm not sure some of them even involve a dart board :twitch:

Day in, day out, all we played was cricket, 301/501. The only real variety was in the way the Brits played it verses how we play it over here.

I still have my darts and a competition board, but I don't remember the last time I actually threw. Maybe I'll quit dicking around and go ahead and set it up.