GMHS Student drop-off

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
How is it supposed to work?

Boy's bus was a no show so I drove him to GMHS.
Barriers are set up shunting all traffic into the large parking lot in front of the school.
All the outlets are blocked and the right side of the entrance lane has a sign saying you can't leave till 8:15.

Screw that
I drove around the barrier while some guy was telling me I'm not supposed to do that.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
You pull in through Great Mills Road, turn right into the parking lot, drop off. Or, pull in, make a u-turn at the cones, drop off.

It's fairly easy -- I did it all the time but now that girl has her license she drives herself.

smilin

BOXER NATION
You pull in to parking lot, drop kid/kids off at visitors parking space. I used to go straight back to pool lot and exit that way OR just use the pool entrance and let the little dears walk to the entrance. After five years, two kids...I finally figured out the timing so I could drop off and exit before the base traffic got too bad.
It's a minor hassle.

:coffee:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I must be a really bad mom. When my oldest needed a drop off I would always get stuck at the light so I would just have her get out there.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You pull in to parking lot, drop kid/kids off at visitors parking space. I used to go straight back to pool lot and exit that way
:coffee:

The only way you can go is into the parking lot.

:yay: Didn't know the back of the parking lot went out to the pool, I'll try that next time

smilin

BOXER NATION
The only way you can go is into the parking lot.

:yay: Didn't know the back of the parking lot went out to the pool, I'll try that next time

Not too sure but they used to lock the gate down by the pool but left the other gate open. I started dropping off down by the pool just to make my getaway easier.
Good luck ,it's a mess anyway you look at it.