Tomorrow's forecast is SUNNY

Caution

Prepare for schools to be closed so as not to subject the bus drivers to the blinding glare of the morning sun.

As good a reason as any :rolleyes:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I now know why the school year is so short here, they don't get days off for rain and there is no snow. They start in the beginning of August and are out the beginning of May. When my daughter was in school I do remember they were held back a few days due to tornado warnings, so they were actually in school longer they normal.

MarieB

My boys are always trying to weasel out of school. I told my youngest boy this morning, "You are going to school and I don't care if it is open or not." :killingme

My school aged one was whining this morning about how tired he was, etc etc

I told him that i wasn't driving him to school if he missed the bus, and if he missed the bus he wasn't staying home. he came back with some smart assed comment and i told him i would drive next to him while he walked there. Ugh!

Caution

My school aged one was whining this morning about how tired he was, etc etc

I told him that i wasn't driving him to school if he missed the bus, and if he missed the bus he wasn't staying home. he came back with some smart assed comment and i told him i would drive next to him while he walked there. Ugh!

dohhhhhhh. Yah my Youngest tries to stay home. He'll come see me and try to stay the night here knowing he has school the next day and needs to catch the bus at him mother's place. But he will still call and ask me if he can spend the night here and then I can take him to school the next morning. Trouble is, I get up at 3-4 Am. Am going to wake him up and drag his butt to my job to be there by 5. At 7 I will leave and take him to school. This is no problem with this.

He is all fine with everything till I am shaking him at 3 AM to wake him up. "grumble, grumble, What time is it?" "It's 3 boy, get up and let's go.":killingme But for some reason he would rather do that and HOPE I let him stay out of school. NOT HAPPENING!!!.