Subway in Dunkirk

frequentflier

happy to be living
just robbed. Black male with handgun dressed in black. Employee assaulted.
Requested ambulance
Last seen heading north in a blue SUV.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have to leave the house and go to work. If anyone is listening to Calvert scanner, could you please report when they catch this guy?

Rt235

PG county black scum running out of places to rob so they come here??? Shoot the arse-hole..then ask questions.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have to leave the house and go to work. If anyone is listening to Calvert scanner, could you please report when they catch this guy?

I am finally able to turn scanner on at work but have not heard anything. Was anyone else listening? Any updates?
I also talked to the three employees that are here this morning about this and the importance of keeping your eyes and ears open at all times. Being able to describe someone down to their shoes, where they went when they left, etc.

mamatutu

mama to two
Someone living in the area reported seeing guy fitting description walking through his yard. Deputy found foot prints going into nearby woods. They are now using a tracking dog. As of 5 minutes ago, that is what I have heard. Also, I believe this incident is on Rt. 2.

Caution

I am finally able to turn scanner on at work but have not heard anything. Was anyone else listening? Any updates?
I also talked to the three employees that are here this morning about this and the importance of keeping your eyes and ears open at all times. Being able to describe someone down to their shoes, where they went when they left, etc.

Just got in from work. Does not seem to be much Police activity on the radio. I checked the local news sites. If there is much going on, they are quiet about it.

Even if an employee can't get a good description, main thing is cooperate. No sense in getting hurt over a cash drawer.

REALLYPEOPLE

Really

PG county black scum running out of places to rob so they come here??? Shoot the arse-hole..then ask questions.

So you assume that its a black person what about the white people that's around in your neighborhood on drugs and alcohol that also rob people? Ever think about that? maybe your the problem and not that "pg county black scum" POS! You "people" trip me out in Southern Maryland :tap:

Caution

Was just sitting here thinking about this. I don't carry cash at all these days. Use a Debit Card or Credit Card 99.9% of the time. About the only time I may have cash on me is if I have drawn some money from an ATM to give to my sons for something.

I am assuming at least 50% of the people out there do about the same.

I just can't see a Subway as having oodles of money in the drawer at 9 in the morning.

Hank

my war
So you assume that its a black person what about the white people that's around in your neighborhood on drugs and alcohol that also rob people? Ever think about that? maybe your the problem and not that "pg county black scum" POS! You "people" trip me out in Southern Maryland :tap:

It was reported the perp was black.

Chris0nllyn

Someone living in the area reported seeing guy fitting description walking through his yard. Deputy found foot prints going into nearby woods. They are now using a tracking dog. As of 5 minutes ago, that is what I have heard. Also, I believe this incident is on Rt. 2.

There's no homes around the Subway in Dunkirk. (Unless you count the complete other side of Rt.4, or way down Ward Rd.)

The Subway on Rt.2 makes more sense, considering the 7-11 right next door has been robbed twice, by a black guy with a gun, in the last few weeks.

There's also homes closer to that Subway.

Was just sitting here thinking about this. I don't carry cash at all these days. Use a Debit Card or Credit Card 99.9% of the time. About the only time I may have cash on me is if I have drawn some money from an ATM to give to my sons for something.

I am assuming at least 50% of the people out there do about the same.

I just can't see a Subway as having oodles of money in the drawer at 9 in the morning.

Unless they are just opening. Then the drawer would be full for the day.

Ok, I was not aware but it still doesn't make it right for ANY PERSON whether black, white, Hispanic or any other race to be called scum

I can only assume you'll refer to them as rays of sunshine on a cloudy day if they ever ransack your house, or shove a gun in your face and take your money?

REALLYPEOPLE

No call him George Bush a$$hole the President that got you into the #### your in now.. Better yet, I have the perfect name Mayonnaise Connoisseurs! Your new name as well! Have a great day!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Ok, I was not aware but it still doesn't make it right for ANY PERSON whether black, white, Hispanic or any other race to be called scum

If a person of criminal background or intent does something to me, or intends to do something to me (rob, injure, etc.....), you can damn well bet I will call them whatever name I damn well please, including scum.

That means, that if a black person, a white person, an Asian person, a Hispanic person, etc. causes me personal, physical or economic harm, I WILL call them scum. Or very likely a lot worse.

If people have a problem being called "scum", the easy prevention to that is to live an honest, hardworking and honorable life.