new area rug, so what happens the very next day?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So, after looking at the new area rug for months in the plastic, I get it out and move things around to put the new area rug down.

When you have pets .... what happens to almost every NEW furniture-related item you bring into your home?

YES, the dog rolls on it when he's stinky, and one of the cats throws up a big hairball on it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
:cds:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So, after looking at the new area rug for months in the plastic, I get it out and move things around to put the new area rug down.

When you have pets .... what happens to almost every NEW furniture-related item you bring into your home?

YES, the dog rolls on it when he's stinky, and one of the cats throws up a big hairball on it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I've given up on areas rugs, the dog hair was enough for me. I don't even put my vacuum away because I have to vacuum sometimes twice a day.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I've given up on areas rugs, the dog hair was enough for me. I don't even put my vacuum away because I have to vacuum sometimes twice a day.

My vacuum is almost a permanent fixture in my living room, so I do understand all too well. I should decorate the vacuum for the holidays since I don't have room for a tree LOL.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Unfortunately it snowed last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 117

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Okay so I grabbed a few throw rugs and put them down on the area rug in the regular traffic patterns, and also the area that the dog usually sleeps, that darn dog laid down on the new area rug in a very small section not covered by the throw rug - really?