If you're cold, they're cold

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Uh, horse ####.

I am bundled up in hat, scarf, down jacket, and mittens - still cold and wanting to hurry up and get back inside.

Apollo is wearing just his fur and is happy to take his time, thoroughly inspecting every molecule of dog pee on every blade of grass and every mailbox post. He is not only not cold, but he is unsympathetic to me being cold and balks at going back inside.

Geek

I bet if you tied him to a tree for eight hours he would get kind of pissed. (PS. Best cat name ever, have you ever posted a pic?)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I bet if you tied him to a tree for eight hours he would get kind of pissed. (PS. Best cat name ever, have you ever posted a pic?)
He's a dog and he would be very pissed if I tied him to a tree and left his sight for 2 seconds. I like to think it's because he wants to be where I am, but in reality it's probably because he thinks I'm off eating something that he's not getting a bite of.

Uh, horse ####.

I am bundled up in hat, scarf, down jacket, and mittens - still cold and wanting to hurry up and get back inside.

Apollo is wearing just his fur and is happy to take his time, thoroughly inspecting every molecule of dog pee on every blade of grass and every mailbox post. He is not only not cold, but he is unsympathetic to me being cold and balks at going back inside.

Yep my cat ran out last night and didn't want to come in until this A.M. Slept in his box for a while and wanted back out.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I let Nelli out this morning and she was back at the front door way before I was going to let her in. Usually she likes to do her business then patrol the yard looking for squirrels and moles before coming in. Not today!

Geek

He's a dog and he would be very pissed if I tied him to a tree and left his sight for 2 seconds. I like to think it's because he wants to be where I am, but in reality it's probably because he thinks I'm off eating something that he's not getting a bite of.

My cocker spaniel is always hoping I'll have some sort of spasm when I'm holding bread. She actively wishes us harm and tries to trip us all the time. She is so evil.