Northern Lights

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Supposed to be visible here tonight.

Will someone stay up and wait for them for me, and give me a call when you see them, so I can get up and see them too?

TYIA

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought I read they would be visible starting TOMORROW night.

Regardless, they are something to see as they usually aren't visible down here. I do remember seeing them several years ago unexpectedly where I live now is St. Mary's and it was totally cool. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I thought I read they would be visible starting TOMORROW night.

Regardless, they are something to see as they usually aren't visible down here. I do remember seeing them several years ago unexpectedly where I live now is St. Mary's and it was totally cool. :yay:

I read early tomorrow morning.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Regardless, they are something to see

Most certainly are. I managed to get a picture of a very large Aurora display many years ago; it resides on the wall of my office. Impossible to describe and/or capture the full impact of a large event.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Most certainly are. I managed to get a picture of a very large Aurora display many years ago; it resides on the wall of my office. Impossible to describe and/or capture the full impact of a large event.

Thats on my bucket list, head north and see them in person.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
One of the many beautiful and amazing things I miss about Iceland. The lights never disappoint.