LegalZoom??

Loper

Animal Poor!
Has anyone used LegalZoom to set up an LLC for a home based business? Are there any good local business lawyers in the area? TIA

TGB

Has anyone used LegalZoom to set up an LLC for a home based business? Are there any good local business lawyers in the area? TIA

I found legal zoom to be expensive. I used Dan Slade in Leonardtown for less than $300. Legalzoom was charging me $800. Daniel Slade's 0ffice number and addres are : 41650 Courthouse Dr, Leonardtown, MD, 20650 301-475-5150

HorseQueen

I work for an attorney, Thomas Pelagatti. I am the legal secretary in the office who actually draws up the LLC documents for our clients. We charge $255.00, which includes Tom's fee and the necessary filing fees with the State. Honestly, it is simple enough to do yourself. If you draw up the documents yourself it would only be $155.00, which includes an additional $50.00 fee to expedite the filing process with the state. Feel free to message me if you have any questions on completing the work yourself.. otherwise, our office number is 410-535-0060.

RPMDAD

I work for an attorney, Thomas Pelagatti. I am the legal secretary in the office who actually draws up the LLC documents for our clients. We charge $255.00, which includes Tom's fee and the necessary filing fees with the State. Honestly, it is simple enough to do yourself. If you draw up the documents yourself it would only be $155.00, which includes an additional $50.00 fee to expedite the filing process with the state. Feel free to message me if you have any questions on completing the work yourself.. otherwise, our office number is 410-535-0060.

Three thumbs up for Tom, have known him for years. And have used his legal service multiple times, he handles all our legal affairs, have always been pleased, great service and great office and great guy.

willie

I did mine myself. It is very simple but it would be good to get some experienced Maryland legal advice to be sure you really want to do this. I had no idea how taxing, various fees and just how deeply involved Maryland wants to get into your business life.