Do you the owner of a green Honda van?

hotcoffee

If you know someone who owns a green Honda Van that was traveling NB on Rt 4 between Lusby and Prince Frederick Thursday morning.... please pass the following message along.

When two lines of traffic are already traveling 64-65 mph in both lanes, it doesn't matter how many people you tail gate. You are not going to be able to go 70 mph. It's simple physics!

You come up on my bumper like that again.... I won't just brake check you.... I'll brake for an imaginary squirrel or something. You'll be buying my Infinity and you will definitely be late for wherever you are rushing to.​

It's a shame when traffic is all traveling in synch and some idiot decides they just have to get somewhere faster and puts everyone around them in danger.

:coffee:

ZARA

One day I am going to make this and You need this:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 181

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
daymn imaginary deer will getcha every time!!!! :jerry:

Officer of course he couldnt see the deer because he was on my arse!!!

hotcoffee

I don't see this going well. :coffee:

I hate brake checking.... because the idiots don't notice it....

This particular van was so close though.... a brake check would have put them in my trunk anyway.... so I might as well have just stopped.

:coffee:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
but what if she cant move over as there is a pack of cars going the same speed

Seriously? Anyone is able to get over. Maybe night right away, but if you slow down and catch a break between cars, that's what should be done. OR, how about driving in the right lane? There's a brilliant idea.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:bs: You can always adjust your speed and change lanes if you adjust your ego first

Personally, I feel like the "brake checkers" are aggressive drivers who think nobody should be allowed to pass them. What's the big deal about letting vehicles on the road travel at the speed they want? If you tend to travel the speed limit, drive in the right lane. If you tend to break the law, drive in the left lane.

Getting upset like this is how road rage starts. The roads are full of a##hole drivers. I just pull over and let them pass me.

glhs837

Power with Control
Personally, I feel like the "brake checkers" are aggressive drivers who think nobody should be allowed to pass them. What's the big deal about letting vehicles on the road travel at the speed they want? If you tend to travel the speed limit, drive in the right lane. If you tend to break the law, drive in the left lane.

Speedist!!!! Everyone gets to do what they want, and you get to do what they want also!!! :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Seriously? Anyone is able to get over. Maybe night right away, but if you slow down and catch a break between cars, that's what should be done. OR, how about driving in the right lane? There's a brilliant idea.

I've had days driving on 4 that you couldn't move from either lane. It's really not that uncommon. Rolling road block, no matter what speed. Once you're in a group of a dozen or so cars, you're there until it breaks up.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

If I'm in the right lane, and I have a tailgater, I'm not going to leave the road to let you have your way. I also will not break check you, but I will slow down. How do ya' like them apples? :neener:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
If I'm in the right lane, and I have a tailgater, I'm not going to leave the road to let you have your way. I also will not break check you, but I will slow down. How do ya' like them apples? :neener:
I'm a right-lane driver. :biggrin:

But in reality, I'm talking about sloooow drivers in the left lane who refuse to let anyone pass them. If they'd just get over and let speeders pass, traffic would flow much more smoother.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

But in reality, I'm talking about sloooow drivers in the left lane who refuse to let anyone pass them. If they'd just get over and let speeders pass, traffic would flow much more smoother.

I concur.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I hate it when I am in the fast lane booking along at 70-75mph, keeping up with the flow of traffic in front of me, allowing a safe following distance of about 3 car lengths, I'm passing the slower traffic in the right lane and don't want to get back over in that lane (after all, I am already going 70mph), and some jerk behind me in the fast lane wants to be all up on my rear because 70-75 is not fast enough for them. Then, if we pass a string of cars in the slow lane and they have a chance to get over to pass me, they jump over there and then cut back in front of me because I was allowing a safe following distance.

Way to go a**hole! You just got a whole freaking car length ahead! Woo-hoo!

smilin

BOXER NATION

Thank You!

Although I made this astounding discovery in Calvert; The normal lane rules must be reversed, as the right lane is always empty, left lane bumper to bumper with self righteous Mr. Magoo, pokey type drivers. So I pick up the right lane, kick on the cruise control and get to PF town in a heartbeat. Sometimes hardly ever leaving the right lane.
I always get out of the way and travel in the right lane. I don't know why but I kind of expect others to have an idea of road etiquette.
Are you sure Santa isn't real? :killingme