Ariel Sharon 8 years in a COMA has died

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Wow, have been thinking/watching news about 13 year poor girl who is brain dead and what the parents are going through. They want to keep her alive and hospital and coroner has issued a death certificate. I believe when brain dead you are brain dead and have moved onto your next journey in life wherever that is!

But how long would you keep a loved one in a Coma? He probably was not on any life support, just fed nutritional supplements. A Year, Two, I would HATE to be put in this position, please god have mercy on me and spare me this plight! I am a fan Euthanasia, but it would be a struggle even finally deciding that if allowed ....

Girlzmom

I also believe that when you are brain dead and unresponsive, it would be selfish to keep you here hook up to all of the machines. I would not want to be here but not really here. The selfless thing to do is to let them go, be free and get their wings. <3

Wow, have been thinking/watching news about 13 year poor girl who is brain dead and what the parents are going through. They want to keep her alive and hospital and coroner has issued a death certificate. I believe when brain dead you are brain dead and have moved onto your next journey in life wherever that is!

But how long would you keep a loved one in a Coma? He probably was not on any life support, just fed nutritional supplements. A Year, Two, I would HATE to be put in this position, please god have mercy on me and spare me this plight! I am a fan Euthanasia, but it would be a struggle even finally deciding that if allowed ....

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
A living will would free family members of having to make that decision for you.

I got mine years ago after seeing other family members pain when my relative suffered a massive stroke. Never want anyone to suffer that. Its simple and inexpensive to obtain. Have a lawyer you regularly use? Many will do it for you as a courtesy. Great peace of mind.

:coffee:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
we have one, still NEVER want to be put in that position! It's me that i want family to cut loose and not have any heartache, let me go fly in the wind and play with the worms and the grubs!!!! And they all understand that, just the thought of having to!