PSA Drunk Drivers are Driving

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The first one is driving a gold 4-door Cadillac, last seen leaving Rte 4 at Solomons after driving erratically from Indian Bridge Road on Rte 4 over the bridge. The second one was last seen going the wrong way on Southern Connector Boulevard after the rest of us (at least 3 other cars) hit our brakes and got out of the way while she/he weaved through the traffic circle. Saw other stupid driving tricks which were just typical of Southern MD, but those two were definitely impaired.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
If you didn't call 911 and report it. pull to the side of the road and slap yourself

If you listen to the scanner, you must know that the cops get calls all the time for drunk drivers and they take those calls seriously.

In fact, as I am typing this- one came across the Calvert scanner!

I called one night on a guy that was swerving all over Rousby Hall Rd- the Sheriff's dept did not have anyone in the area. I stayed on line w/ dispatch and followed the guy to his home in Drum Point to make sure he didn't kill someone on the way. They told me I didn't have to follow him but I would have felt horrible if I had heard afterwards about a head on collision or that he had killed someone.

Roman

If you listen to the scanner, you must know that the cops get calls all the time for drunk drivers and they take those calls seriously.

I called one night on a guy that was swerving all over Rousby Hall Rd- the Sheriff's dept did not have anyone in the area. I stayed on line w/ dispatch and followed the guy to his home in Drum Point to make sure he didn't kill someone on the way. They told me I didn't have to follow him but I would have felt horrible if I had heard afterwards about a head on collision or that he had killed someone.
I called them over the summer because there was a completely NEKID man walking on the median at Rt 4, and Olivet Road. He was waving at people too. Totally sh!t-faced, at 8:00 AM.

sm8

I have called and was told no one was in the area and had police officers pass us going the opposite direction.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If you didn't call 911 and report it. pull to the side of the road and slap yourself

but calling from a vehicle is illegal!!!
He was merely exercising his right to not self incriminate, the other driver had obviously taken a fifth.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:yay:

when i worked the late shifts and was heading home between midnight at 3 am... I felt like I called in at least 1 a night. :cds: I would stay on the phone with them as well and give them updates till an officer was on it.

Got to see many get pulled over :yay:

BOP

I called them over the summer because there was a completely NEKID man walking on the median at Rt 4, and Olivet Road. He was waving at people too. Totally sh!t-faced, at 8:00 AM.

I was not!

I was doing penance! The voices in my head told me to, smartie! :mad: