T-Shirt Printing Suggestions/Recommendations

SoMDMama82

I am trying to help organize a fund raiser/benefit to raise money for my niece (she suddenly went into cardiac arrest following a seizure and was in a coma...you can read about her on her fund raiser site).

We would love to have t-shirts printed to sell at the benefit, but we don't have much funds available. Does anyone know of a place that might donate printed t-shirts or possibly sell some to us at a discounted cost?

MarieB

Maybe the embroidery place next to CVS in Lexington Park. I'm pretty sure they do screenprintng

TGB

I am trying to help organize a fund raiser/benefit to raise money for my niece (she suddenly went into cardiac arrest following a seizure and was in a coma...you can read about her on her fund raiser site).

We would love to have t-shirts printed to sell at the benefit, but we don't have much funds available. Does anyone know of a place that might donate printed t-shirts or possibly sell some to us at a discounted cost?

Sent you a PM.

frequentflier

happy to be living

They made some awesome doggie tshirts for my store. Both my dogs have them on right now!

That being said, they are a small business and it sounds like the OP is looking for a donation. I don't know how NuVision is set up but my store gets donation requests ALL THE TIME and we help when we can but certainly not every time we are asked.