Patuxent Pandas - Pink Zebra mom driving Ford

dilligaf.

Saw you yesterday while driving on Route 2 into Calvert County. You need to keep your eyes on the road and hang your cell phone up. Also saw you turn around (while driving) and give one of your kids a big whack.

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
It's amazing how people complain about what others are doing all the whole not paying attention to what they are doing.

Blister

Saw you yesterday while driving on Route 2 into Calvert County. You need to keep your eyes on the road and hang your cell phone up. Also saw you turn around (while driving) and give one of your kids a big whack.

What is a Pink Zebra Mom?

glhs837

Power with Control
Tool from Delaware....... and it's not Joe Biden :)

Guy (30s, professional looking type) was literally driving at 50 on 235 between gate 2 and gate 1, driving with forearms while holding his phone with both hands. Boy and I both stared him down :smack: He did put the damn phone away :yahoo:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I wonder if I would get in trouble if

I made the pistol shot hand gesture at the driver of the car passing me on Wildewood Parkway.

It most definitely could be interpreted as a threat, but it would be entertaining to hear the explanation of the circumstances under which they saw the action.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I made the pistol shot hand gesture at the driver of the car passing me on Wildewood Parkway.

It most definitely could be interpreted as a threat, but it would be entertaining to hear the explanation of the circumstances under which they saw the action.

Entertaining? Just be glad they didn't turn around, catch up to you and give you the real deal. Then they can claim self defense since you pointed your weapon first, hand gesture or not. The courts and the media love to play on this kind of cocktail crime.

:coffee:

mdff21

Saw one today on Rt. 4 heading north in Calvert. One hand to the ear with cell phone, the other on the steering wheel holding another texting. Great multi-tasker!! To top it he was running about 70, the only way I saw it was we were taking off from a light.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Entertaining? Just be glad they didn't turn around, catch up to you and give you the real deal. Then they can claim self defense since you pointed your weapon first, hand gesture or not. The courts and the media love to play on this kind of cocktail crime.

:coffee:

yep, they will explain that while passing my vehicle on a double yellow line, in a 30MPH residential area they saw this threatening gesture...

and how do you think that would fly?