Lookings for a Pomsky

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
If anyone knows of anyone who may have a female pomsky preferably smaller is size with blue eyes. Please contact me. I have no desire to breed and have no problem with adoption or rescue. TIA.:flowers:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Call NYPD. They have all kinds of, errrr...., information on females available for Super Bowl week. You may be able to get something like you want from them.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Call NYPD. They have all kinds of, errrr...., information on females available for Super Bowl week. You may be able to get something like you want from them.....

That is honestly a rude response. I am not looking to purchase an animal for a profit. Excuse me if I desire a certain type of dog for my household, my children and my family.

You should be ashamed :buttkick::

RPMDAD

Tigerlily, had never heard of a Pomsky before, had to look the breed up, beautiful pups. Good luck in your search.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If anyone knows of anyone who may have a female pomsky preferably smaller is size with blue eyes. Please contact me. I have no desire to breed and have no problem with adoption or rescue. TIA.:flowers:

Can you afford a dog?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Can you afford a dog?

Have I ever given you of anyone else that I could not or do not take adequate care of my animals? This means having a substantial amount of resources should any of them need emergency treatment or long term care available at all times.

Heck I rent and I paid through the nose 500.00 per pet for a cat,a chibeagle plus 150.00 for a guinea pig and a two inch turtle. Those deposits are non refundable but love for my pets as well as common human decency made the decision a non issue.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Have I ever given you of anyone else that I could not or do not take adequate care of my animals? This means having a substantial amount of resources should any of them need emergency treatment or long term care available at all times.

Heck I rent and I paid through the nose 500.00 per pet for a cat,a chibeagle plus 150.00 for a guinea pig and a two inch turtle. Those deposits are non refundable but love for my pets as well as common human decency made the decision a non issue.

Ok.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:killingme :killingme Im sure it wont be an easy find....

but here....

How much are Pomsky Puppies?
A big question right now is, how much are Pomsky puppies? The Pomsky is in very high demand at this time and at the moment it is hard to find Pomsky puppies for sale. The reason is because the Pomsky is a fairly new dog and is gaining a lot of popularity at the moment. So Pomsky puppy prices can range anywhere from $1,500 to $5,000 at the moment. A lot of places also require you to sign up on a wait list and put in a deposit before buying a Pomsky. A good rule of thumb before putting in a deposit or buying any dog is to visit the breeder and make sure you are comfortable before purchasing any dog.

why in the hell would someone want to pay this much money for a MUTT.... and a mutt that could have some major jacked up issues:coffee:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
why in the hell would someone want to pay this much money for a MUTT.... and a mutt that could have some major jacked up issues:coffee:[/COLOR]

All my mutts that I have over the years have been very great dogs.
I would rather have a mutt than a pure breed.
But I did get my mutts for free.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:killingme :killingme Im sure it wont be an easy find....

but here....

How much are Pomsky Puppies?
A big question right now is, how much are Pomsky puppies? The Pomsky is in very high demand at this time and at the moment it is hard to find Pomsky puppies for sale. The reason is because the Pomsky is a fairly new dog and is gaining a lot of popularity at the moment. So Pomsky puppy prices can range anywhere from $1,500 to $5,000 at the moment. A lot of places also require you to sign up on a wait list and put in a deposit before buying a Pomsky. A good rule of thumb before putting in a deposit or buying any dog is to visit the breeder and make sure you are comfortable before purchasing any dog.

why in the hell would someone want to pay this much money for a MUTT.... and a mutt that could have some major jacked up issues:coffee:

You do raise some issues that I will definitely consider. I just do not have adequate indoor space for a large dog. Not to mention they eat like horses.: killing me: Now if i could trade an ungrateful teenager that is more unfriendly than any dog for a big dog then sign me up.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
All my mutts that I have over the years have been very great dogs.
I would rather have a mutt than a pure breed.
But I did get my mutts for free.

I have paid over 1500 for my one Bloodhound.. and she is a WORKING DOG... BRED FOR A REASON... :killingme

I would pay that money again for A WORKING DOG... but not for a mutt...

:killingme I can get a good Mutt for a $100 bucks.... at tri county :yay:

wait.. I have one... :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You do raise some issues that I will definitely consider. I just do not have adequate indoor space for a large dog. Not to mention they eat like horses.: killing me: Now if i could trade an ungrateful teenager that is more unfriendly than any dog for a big dog then sign me up.

so why not look at a small dog of "what ever"... there are many small dogs that would do well with your situation :yay:

so there are many issues i worry about as people are breeding a small breed with a large breed... oohh the issues that could happen... :cds:

sm8

Hey what a coincidence I am looking for a dog too :) kind of any way lol I am looking for a dog that is smaller than a big dog but bigger than a small dog, no breed specific, would be awesome if it came housebroken and it would just have to magically show up at my house since I can not bring myself to purposefully seek out a dog yet. I am just not that ready yet but everyone else in my family is :)