HIT AND RUN: White SUV in Wildewood/Hollywood

thatginger

Please be on the lookout for a white SUV with damage to the right front bumper and possibly black paint in that same general area. My brother was hit by a vehicle matching that description last night. The vehicle came out of the Wildewood condo/apartment entrance into the intersection of 235 and did not stop after it hit him (and consequently caused a second rear end accident behind him). He said the bumper was hanging off, so as you are out and about, look around and see if you see a vehicle that looks like it might have been involved. If you know of anything, please PM me. Thank you!

Last edited:

inkah

Please be on the lookout for a white SUV with damage to the right front bumper and possibly black paint in that same general area. My brother was hit by a vehicle matching that description last night. The vehicle came out of the Wildewood condo/apartment entrance into the intersection of 235 and did not stop after it hit him (and consequently caused a second rear end accident behind him). He said the bumper was hanging off, so as you are out and about, look around and see if you see a vehicle that looks like it might have been involved. If you know of anything, please PM me. Thank you!

Has your brother gone through that condo area to look for the SUV?

Good luck!

mamatutu

mama to two

This forum is like a free detective agency. With 25,000+ members, I think you have a good chance of finding the hit and runner. Unless they get their car fixed 'today', or are a member here themselves. I would imagine they had something to hide. No decent person would hit and run. Good luck. I hope you and your brother find the person responsible.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Thanks for the dusting, if you really need help, ask for a more detailed layer of info like make, model, old, new, high, low, anything that would make it stand out like rims, paint, or FU sticker on the back window, etc. etc. :coffee:

thatginger

Thanks for the dusting, if you really need help, ask for a more detailed layer of info like make, model, old, new, high, low, anything that would make it stand out like rims, paint, or FU sticker on the back window, etc. etc. :coffee:

Unfortunately, that's all he was able to see. When the accident happened behind him, he jumped out to see if anyone was hurt and never got a good look at the SUV.

Last edited:

sm8

I thought the same thing but this was a truck and they said SUV. I guess if it had a cap it could easily be mistaken.