You're not in that big of a hurry

C

czygvtwkr

Was at Lowes, leaving the parking lot, I stopped for a woman with two kids crossing to get inside Lowes. Suddenly this douche bag with New York plates decides he can't wait, pulls over to the left of me and zooms by the woman crossing the road with her two kids. People like this should die in a fire.

KDENISE977

Yes, everyone beleives that they are in a bigger hurry than you, that they must get somewhere before you, that their lives are more important and meaningul than yours. Society in general are just azzholes, selfish, self centered, self richious, self absorbed azzholes. No one says please or thank you's nearly enough. No one holds doors for people anymore. I was at the grocery store and an eldely woman was reaching for a can and was struggling so I reached up and grabbed it for her...she turned around and looked at me like she was about to belt me with her hand bag...what the HELL was I doing/thinking.

End rant.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I'm a Ma$$hole, but I love to kill people with kindness just to make them look like an azz. :howdy:

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm a Ma$$hole, but I love to kill people with kindness just to make them look like an azz. :howdy:

Suck'em in, shut'em down, and smile sweetly as you go by :)

Not that I do that sort of thing down here, it's too eas ylike Jackie Chan fighting Pee Wee Herman, but on Storrow Drive, you betcha:duel:

FED_UP

Was at Lowes, leaving the parking lot, I stopped for a woman with two kids crossing to get inside Lowes. Suddenly this douche bag with New York plates decides he can't wait, pulls over to the left of me and zooms by the woman crossing the road with her two kids. People like this should die in a fire.

Hmmm, not defending NYers, but I got a rental car in Great Mills with NY tags on it, but that was not me at Lowes.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
White or pearl, had the schoobus yellow and black style plate, wish I had gotten it but I was shocked when it happened.

Only reason I ask is a friend if mine got side swipped at Ross and witness said it was a black car with New York plates.

puggymom

New York tags...that is your answer right there!! Damn Yankees who cant drive!!!:buddies:

Nope...my hubby is from NY and he would do and think the same thing as OP. Actually he would think the guy needed needed to flip over and die.

BernieP

Resident PIA
New York tags...that is your answer right there!! Damn Yankees who cant drive!!!:buddies:

camo wearing , F250 driving, MD plates - ran through the cross walk and says - "Sorry buddy, you'll have to wait" - not sure he like being called a giant asswipe

All I can say, if you hit me, kill me, because I will ruin your day.

BOP

Yes, everyone beleives that they are in a bigger hurry than you, that they must get somewhere before you, that their lives are more important and meaningul than yours. Society in general are just azzholes, selfish, self centered, self richious, self absorbed azzholes. No one says please or thank you's nearly enough. No one holds doors for people anymore. I was at the grocery store and an eldely woman was reaching for a can and was struggling so I reached up and grabbed it for her...she turned around and looked at me like she was about to belt me with her hand bag...what the HELL was I doing/thinking.

End rant.

Don't hold back; tell us how you really feel.

:buddies: