More SMOW - get ready .....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So I see this:

"A Winter Storm Watch is in effect Sunday evening through Monday afternoon. Snow accumulations of five inches or more expected for the WTOP listening area." per WTOP

Rt235

SOMD: """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

NOT *********************************************

Get out the hip waders, put away the shovels. :buddies:

mamatutu

mama to two
According to the somd weather, it should be mostly rain. The chance of precipitation has gone up to 100%, but the high will be 39. I hope that is right because I have a doc appt. on Monday across the bridge in St. Mary's. It was postponed from Tuesday because of all the lights being out on 235. Whoever knows what will happen!

Weather Forecasts & Reports - by Southern Maryland Online

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
And depletes the remaining snow pile, but hopefully not too much rain. It's already a mess

Yeah my property is flat around the house but has a steep grade in the back. So most of the rain runs off, and I have very little mud usually. I have soft ground or mud all over now! :frown: I feel sorry for people who have much more mud than I do.

The real issue is when the ground is frozen, and then you get a heavy rain. The rain has no place to go and usually winds up flooding the roads and basements.

So I see this:

"A Winter Storm Watch is in effect Sunday evening through Monday afternoon. Snow accumulations of five inches or more expected for the WTOP listening area." per WTOP

I think most people are, cars all nice and clean, etc. You know they will salt if there is the slightest chance.

Speaking of which......

Since today is pretty nice out, take a few minutes to check your vehicle. I'll bet your tires are low. Mine were, and I check them frequently. Also check and refill your windshield washer fluids, and blinker fluid as applicable.

edinsomd

Speaking of which......

Since today is pretty nice out, take a few minutes to check your vehicle. I'll bet your tires are low. Mine were, and I check them frequently. Also check and refill your windshield washer fluids, and blinker fluid as applicable.

Good call! My driver's side front blinker fluid level was a bit low.

:buddies:

Speaking of which......

Mine go down to 30 when it hits single digits. Funny to watch the sunny side be a few pounds higher.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Shouldn't you be getting ready for all this snow we are getting?

I am. Been to Aldi for ingredients to make a big pot of soup and already have milk, TP, and I can make bread in the bread-maker economically. My friend is springing for the chips and beer for the big game.