Hattie the Terrier's Excellent Friend - Pics

Popster

Hattie's buddy Beanie came for a visit. Rough house outdoors!

O boy, O boy, her she comes....

Attachments

• HattieBoundingSnowyRoad.jpg
    HattieBoundingSnowyRoad.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DogFight.jpg
    DogFight.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 154
  • HattingEatingBeanie.jpg
    HattingEatingBeanie.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 163

mamatutu

mama to two
Hattie's buddy Beanie came for a visit. Rough house outdoors!

O boy, O boy, her she comes....

Ok! You must stop posting such cute pics! Those are priceless! And, they have such cute names to boot!

The last pic looks like one of those animal face greeting cards. It is like Beanie is saying 'I give up, or uncle'! :lol:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Bump. In case members missed these pics of Hattie! I am in love with popster's dog. Cute cannot describe her. You are the lucky dog, pop.

Popster

mamatutu, thanks! You would never know it, but Beanie is a rescue who spent the first two years of her life as a ferral dog. She is a lovey-dovey at home, but is terribly dog aggressive out of doors. However, she seems to be Hattie's pet dog; they are buddies and Hattie with all her puppy energy just pushes Beanie around. Beanie has also been trained to let my wife's rabbits hop all around and over her.

We have gone so far as to write to the dog whispher trying to get some help for Beanie. Go figure.

mamatutu

mama to two
mamatutu, thanks! You would never know it, but Beanie is a rescue who spent the first two years of her life as a ferral dog. She is a lovey-dovey at home, but is terribly dog aggressive out of doors. However, she seems to be Hattie's pet dog; they are buddies and Hattie with all her puppy energy just pushes Beanie around. Beanie has also been trained to let my wife's rabbits hop all around and over her.

We have gone so far as to write to the dog whispher trying to get some help for Beanie. Go figure.

I love the story of Hattie, Beanie, and the rabbits! You, too, have a peaceable kingdom. :smile: