Dear Subway Fritos Chicken Enchilada sub:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You look delicious, you really do, and I have a lifelong affection for Fritos. But I already have an unhealthy junk food vice in Taco Bell's Fiery Locos Taco and there's just not room for both of you, I'm sorry. If it doesn't work out between me and FLT I'll give you a shot.

:huggy:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You look delicious, you really do, and I have a lifelong affection for Fritos. But I already have an unhealthy junk food vice in Taco Bell's Fiery Locos Taco and there's just not room for both of you, I'm sorry. If it doesn't work out between me and FLT I'll give you a shot.

I saw that and I figured and extra 15 minutes of cardio would off set the bad stuff in there, so I am going to try one. :popcorn:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!

does look good, but hold the Fritos :barf:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I saw that and I figured and extra 15 minutes of cardio would off set the bad stuff in there, so I am going to try one. :popcorn:

I just went into 'sodium' shock looking at it, looks sooooo good though.

Please when you try one, if its as good as it looks do me a favor.

Describe it slowly, in words to make one :drool: ... from how it feels on the palate to how your taste buds react to the taste. What wine would go well with it, to how your teeth feel. Don't skip a thing. *sigh*

I will never be able to have one so I must live it vicariously.

:coffee:

KDENISE977

I just went into 'sodium' shock looking at it, looks sooooo good though. Please when you try one, if its as good as it looks do me a favor. Describe it slowly, in words to make one :drool: ... from how it feels on the palate to how your taste buds react to the taste. What wine would go well with it, to how your teeth feel. Don't skip a thing. *sigh* I will never be able to have one so I must live it vicariously. :coffee:

:ohwell: kinda like the Wawa turkey bowl.... It's so so good, till you read the sodium and :faint: Haven't had one since :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That Wawa turkey bowl looks revolting to me, just like those nasty bowl things you get at KFC. Now, I'm a big fan of mixing my food together but *I* want to do it; I don't want the restaurant doing it for me because it ends up looking like barf. I need to see the food in its original state before I change its appearance.

KDENISE977

That Wawa turkey bowl looks revolting to me, just like those nasty bowl things you get at KFC. Now, I'm a big fan of mixing my food together but *I* want to do it; I don't want the restaurant doing it for me because it ends up looking like barf. I need to see the food in its original state before I change its appearance.

bite your tongue.... what's revolting about turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bite your tongue.... what's revolting about turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy? :shrug:

Carb overload for one thing, but the main objection is that I want to see the turkey, see the taters, see the stuffing, and then mix it together myself. With some cranberry sauce to break up the savory.

sockgirl77

I have one on the way to me now. I hope it is as good as it looks. My coworker just called and told me that it smells heavenly.

Thank God I am going to start going to the gym this week. I cannot seem to stick to any diet.

KDENISE977

I have one on the way to me now. I hope it is as good as it looks. My coworker just called and told me that it smells heavenly.

Thank God I am going to start going to the gym this week. I cannot seem to stick to any diet.

:ohwell: #jealous

I had a turkey/swiss wrap from the vending machine... no so yummy. :mad: