Golden Corral

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And hopefully close to closing as well. Barf-o-rama!

Well, see, if all the icky people flock to Golden Corral that will mean the lines to the good restaurants will be smaller on Friday nights. I think of it as white trash bait. While all those nasty little kids are sticking their booger fingers in the chocolate fountain, they won't be bothering me at wherever I am.

FED_UP

Well, see, if all the icky people flock to Golden Corral that will mean the lines to the good restaurants will be smaller on Friday nights. I think of it as white trash bait. While all those nasty little kids are sticking their booger fingers in the chocolate fountain, they won't be bothering me at wherever I am.

Boogers won't harm you, you ate a lot of them when you were small just like the rest of us. :killingme

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

If I choose to go there that doesn't make me white trash, thank you very much. Clearly 'dumb as a stump' but not white trash.

:coffee:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Great, a name brand Bon Buffet, just what we needed.:coffee:

I guess they will hire all those misplaced McD's workers from across the street. We'll have a shiny new restaurant with the low income workers cooking, serving and running the place, it will be a hit for about three months then the newness will wear off and it will fall into disrepair like all the other substandard restaurants in the area.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Great, a name brand Bon Buffet, just what we needed.:coffee:

I guess they will hire all those misplaced McD's workers from across the street. We'll have a shiny new restaurant with the low income workers cocking, serving and running the place, it will be a hit for about three months then the newness will wear off and it will fall into disrepair like all the other substandard restaurants in the area.

:twitch: