Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheep/Livestock Regulations?

Sheep/Livestock Regulations?

Hello. Does anyone know what (or where I can find) the Charles County regulations on owning sheep? I know it's 1 adult chicken per half-acre, so was wondering what I could do in terms of owning a sheep, with my one acre.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

Sorry, I have no idea but I'm sure there will be plenty posting soon that can tell you. Slow in here this time of day. So many are at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post

I figure it will be a short wait, can you spare a soda?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire~

Nothing to be sorry for :) I'm in no rush, besides, like you said, there will be plenty of replies here soon enough. Been 'lurking' these forums for a few years (never had a real need to post :P ) and if there's one thing that holds true, it's that no question goes unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
    Hello. Does anyone know what (or where I can find) the Charles County regulations on owning sheep? I know it's 1 adult chicken per half-acre, so was wondering what I could do in terms of owning a sheep, with my one acre.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
    I can't be part of this, I just can't.

Just google your own words, you'll find the PDF is there.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire~

Nothing to be sorry for :) I'm in no rush, besides, like you said, there will be plenty of replies here soon enough. Been 'lurking' these forums for a few years (never had a real need to post :P ) and if there's one thing that holds true, it's that no question goes unanswered.
    Any sheep questions should be directed towards the forum member named "Gurps". Shoot him a message!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrodeb54 View Post
    I can't be part of this, I just can't.

Just google your own words, you'll find the PDF is there.

I spent yesterday evening searching Google, and unless you ca prove me wrong, there is nothing at all concerning the matter I've brought up here, as I believe I know which PDF you're referencing.
    Last edited by Alex92; 02-14-2014 at 03:41 PM.

I spent yesterday evening searching Google, and unless you and prove me wrong, there is nothing at all concerning the matter I've brought up here, as I believe I know which PDF you're referencing.
    Well thats all I have unless you care to call them and ask about livestock regulations? Good luck.

Alex, just curious are you shooting for this??

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who ‘owned no sheep’

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) gave $303,890 in wool loans to an Iowa couple that "owned no sheep."

Howard "Jack" Aleff and Reena Slominski, of Knoxville, scammed the federal government for six years and were ordered to pay the United States $1,376,670 in a civil judgment announced on Jan. 29.

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who
    Walk through the fire Fly through the smoke

Quote Originally Posted by RPMDAD View Post
    Alex, just curious are you shooting for this??

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who ‘owned no sheep’

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) gave $303,890 in wool loans to an Iowa couple that "owned no sheep."

Howard "Jack" Aleff and Reena Slominski, of Knoxville, scammed the federal government for six years and were ordered to pay the United States $1,376,670 in a civil judgment announced on Jan. 29.

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who
    Haha, nay sir. I'm genuinely interested in raising these animals :)

Members who have read this thread: 1