Sheep/Livestock Regulations?

Alex92

Hello. Does anyone know what (or where I can find) the Charles County regulations on owning sheep? I know it's 1 adult chicken per half-acre, so was wondering what I could do in terms of owning a sheep, with my one acre.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

Alex92

Nothing to be sorry for :) I'm in no rush, besides, like you said, there will be plenty of replies here soon enough. Been 'lurking' these forums for a few years (never had a real need to post :p ) and if there's one thing that holds true, it's that no question goes unanswered.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Hello. Does anyone know what (or where I can find) the Charles County regulations on owning sheep? I know it's 1 adult chicken per half-acre, so was wondering what I could do in terms of owning a sheep, with my one acre.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

I can't be part of this, I just can't.

Just google your own words, you'll find the PDF is there.

:coffee:

Hank

my war
Nothing to be sorry for :) I'm in no rush, besides, like you said, there will be plenty of replies here soon enough. Been 'lurking' these forums for a few years (never had a real need to post :p ) and if there's one thing that holds true, it's that no question goes unanswered.

Any sheep questions should be directed towards the forum member named "Gurps". Shoot him a message! :buddies:

Alex92

I can't be part of this, I just can't.

Just google your own words, you'll find the PDF is there.

I spent yesterday evening searching Google, and unless you ca prove me wrong, there is nothing at all concerning the matter I've brought up here, as I believe I know which PDF you're referencing.

Last edited:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I spent yesterday evening searching Google, and unless you and prove me wrong, there is nothing at all concerning the matter I've brought up here, as I believe I know which PDF you're referencing.

Well thats all I have unless you care to call them and ask about livestock regulations? Good luck.

RPMDAD

Alex, just curious are you shooting for this?? :cheers:

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who ‘owned no sheep’

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) gave $303,890 in wool loans to an Iowa couple that "owned no sheep."

Howard "Jack" Aleff and Reena Slominski, of Knoxville, scammed the federal government for six years and were ordered to pay the United States $1,376,670 in a civil judgment announced on Jan. 29.

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who

Alex92

Alex, just curious are you shooting for this?? :cheers:

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who ‘owned no sheep’

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) gave $303,890 in wool loans to an Iowa couple that "owned no sheep."

Howard "Jack" Aleff and Reena Slominski, of Knoxville, scammed the federal government for six years and were ordered to pay the United States $1,376,670 in a civil judgment announced on Jan. 29.

USDA gave $303,890 in wool loans to couple who

Haha, nay sir. I'm genuinely interested in raising these animals :)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Any sheep questions should be directed towards the forum member named "Gurps". Shoot him a message! :buddies:

you ofc being the expert in sex with farm animals tries to deflect

how did I know when I got the PM from Alex you were behind the joke

:smack:

Last edited:
C

czygvtwkr

You will need a pair of these, oversized ones...

GALOSHES.JPG