Bush Hosts Clinton's Portrait Unveiling

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I was expecting someone to add obscene graffiti showing Bill begging for a Monica.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I caught part of it on Fox news this afternoon. He actually made me laugh at one point when he was cracking jokes about his face. I have a much higher tolerence level for him now that he's not running the country. :lmao:

SamSpade

I think it shows a lot of neat things about them. One is, politics aside, they actually like each other.

Another is, it sure is gracious to say nice things about the leader of a party which hasn't been too nice to him lately (although very noticeably absent was Al Gore. Quayle attended George Sr.'s unveiling that Clinton did).

But it might also be SMART. Clinton is sure to take some of the spotlight for the next couple weeks as his book sells. Being friendly to Clinton is smarter than being hostile.

Roy

"As you might know, my father and I have decided to call each other by numbers," Bush said, to laughter. "He's 41, I'm 43. It's a great honor to -- it's a great pleasure to honor Number 42. We're glad you're here, 42."

delicious