cardiologists?

NurseSherri

Hi all, I have to take my 18 month old Golden Retriever to see a cardiologist due to a newly discovered heart murmur and some irregularity of his heart beats. I was given a referral to the Chesapeake Vet Cardiology Associates in Annapolis. Does anyone know of anything closer to me in Leonardtown? I don't mind taking him out there, but I worry how many visits he will need, and how I will accommodate those with my work schedule.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hi all, I have to take my 18 month old Golden Retriever to see a cardiologist due to a newly discovered heart murmur and some irregularity of his heart beats. I was given a referral to the Chesapeake Vet Cardiology Associates in Annapolis. Does anyone know of anything closer to me in Leonardtown? I don't mind taking him out there, but I worry how many visits he will need, and how I will accommodate those with my work schedule.

Great place here.
Dogs and Cats | Veterinary Referral & Emergency

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

HANDS DOWN...... I had to take my working dog to see Dr. Braz-Ruivo for a Cardio work up. She was having fainting spells after she makes her find... He was great!!! He was very comfortable to talk to.. and seeing that you are in the medical profession he will explain everything to you. Not that he wouldnt explain it to others.... but just on a different level.