The '80s - glad I was drunk

BOP

I kind of remember these songs, somewhere on the periphery of whatever semblance of sobriety I managed to maintain on a day-to-day basis, but that's about it. Thankfully, I missed most of this.

Oh, and the '80s fashions...and the big hair.

BTW, when did 97.7, the Rocket, become Hair Band Radio?

BOP

I don't really remember the '80s all that well.

This is actually a pretty cool song by the Buggles ("Video Killed the Radio Star").

BOP

Maybe my musical tastes are changing - expanding further, if that's possible. I didn't think it was since I didn't think there was much in the way of music I didn't like.

Maybe I'll rethink that.

"Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go" - Soft Cell

Marilyn Manson - "Tainted Love."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
not what I remember hearing on a VH1 Replay in the late 90s

but this was on wikipedia

48 "Rapture" Blondie "Rapture" was the first rap music video ever played on MTV.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
The 80's for me were the 'mommy' years. Lucky if I found time to comb my hair.Yet it was the best decade ever.

:coffee:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I don't remember much of the 80s, and the 80s are the reason I don't remember much of anything else either.

acommondisaster

The 80's for me were the 'mommy' years. Lucky if I found time to comb my hair.Yet it was the best decade ever.

:coffee:

Mommy years for me, too. Luckily our neighbor had kids the same age and we were able to swap nights out. That and my son and I danced a lot to MTV videos. Maybe that's why he's got similar tastes in music.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Class of 86. Concerts were cheap and plentiful. I had a blast!

Attachments

• tickets 001.jpg
    tickets 001.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 148
  • ticets 024.jpg
    ticets 024.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 157