Devon Rex kitty wanted

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have someone interested in adopting 1 or 2 kitties. After doing a lot of research, she is interested in adopting a Devon Rex breed of kitty if possible. Her theory is that since she is making a forever decision, she wants to get a cat that meets her criteria of young (1-3 years old), friendly enough for being a lap kitty but not too needy that the cat wants attention constantly. Her researched led her to the Devon Rex as being a kitty that doesn't tend to shed a lot. She isn't interested in young kittens since their personality isn't easily determined until they get older. Shes not trying to replace a prior kitty.

Does anyone know of any Devon Rex rescue kitties available locally? I looked online but there don't seem to be more than 2 available in the entire Country per the breed rescue site I found. I did see some listed on Petfinder, so I sent her that link also. I also offered that she could try any of our available rescues with no obligation.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Since it doesn't look like a Devon Rex is in her near future, she has agreed to try 2 of our kitties :yay: