Ridin' Dirty

Bay_Kat

Tropical
We joined a Jeep group in our county and found that there are miles and miles of trails to ride in the forest. We've been going out every chance we get. Even the surrounding counties have trails and it would probably takes months or longer to cover all the trails. We came across a couple of really nice hills and deep water and other obstacles. Not crazy about having the Jeep so dirty, but it's so much fun to see just what it can do. I have a tendency to underestimate the tires and get nervous when I see a big crater. Getting better though.

Attachments

• DSCF2604.jpg
    DSCF2604.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 265

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:like:

Mine looks pretty much like that after a trip to the store. :lmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:yay:

you need a lift kit and 35's

:whistle:

I'll get right on that, but first I'm getting a new rear bumper, need one badly. I hate the one that's on there now. I want the one with the spare tire rack on it, not liking the spare tire attached to the rear door going over all the bumps and hills.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's an addiction....one I've had for 40 years. Lucky you. It's great that you don't have to go far to access good trails; Maryland has virtually none and the closest ones we wheel in Virginia and PA are at least 3 1/2 hours away.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
a couple more from a different day, some of the smaller hills, it hadn't rained so the "puddles" weren't as plentiful.

Attachments

• DSCF2449.jpg
    DSCF2449.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF2443.jpg
    DSCF2443.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 130

Bay_Kat

Tropical
There's an event very close to our house this weekend, think we're going to try the course, looks awesome.

Attachments

• 1013804_10151954581526339_1830196961_n.jpg
    1013804_10151954581526339_1830196961_n.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 247

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We joined a Jeep group in our county and found that there are miles and miles of trails to ride in the forest. We've been going out every chance we get. Even the surrounding counties have trails and it would probably takes months or longer to cover all the trails. We came across a couple of really nice hills and deep water and other obstacles. Not crazy about having the Jeep so dirty, but it's so much fun to see just what it can do. I have a tendency to underestimate the tires and get nervous when I see a big crater. Getting better though.

There was a Jeep stuck in the mud (mud/water halfway up tires) in the woods outside CRE a few days ago. Would have loved to see the tow truck pull it out of there.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
There was a Jeep stuck in the mud (mud/water halfway up tires) in the woods outside CRE a few days ago. Would have loved to see the tow truck pull it out of there.

Went out with the club today in a monsoon, got out in the trails and everyone started yelling over the radios about tornado warnings. It rained so hard coming back out that we had to take it really slow. But some people couldn't pass up a "puddle".:killingme Seriously though, this spot is normally just a small puddle.

Attachments

• DSCF2705.JPG
    DSCF2705.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 153

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's an addiction....one I've had for 40 years. Lucky you. It's great that you don't have to go far to access good trails; Maryland has virtually none and the closest ones we wheel in Virginia and PA are at least 3 1/2 hours away.

this has exploded in the last few years:

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

I'd bet if you had 200 acres in No Va or MD - NOT Developed you could make $$$$ developing and ORV Park

once you got past the greenies