Male Neutered Bluetick Coonhound available

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are helping someone who has a Bluetick Coonhound availabe to be re-homed. Here is the information we have about him:

"Thank you for the response and offer to help. His name is Remington and he is 5 years old (will be 6 in March). He is in good health, up to date on all his shots, and has been neutered. He has a lot of energy and needs a home where he can run and howl as much as he wants. He is typically good with people and kids. He gets very excited and smells new people or howls until he gets attention. Once he smells them and you tell him it is okay, he will normally settle down. He is good with other big dogs, not so much with little ones. He has never been around cats, so I am not sure how he would respond to them. His nature is to hunt small animals, so cats may be a problem. He has captured birds, squirrels, baby rabbits, moles, and even a baby possum in our back yard.

Currently, he is home with our other dog (in the kitchen), for 9-10 hours a day. More recently, he has been displaying behaviors (howling, pacing) related to anxiety and really needs a home with someone who can dedicate the time necessary for training and exercising him."

If anyone is interested in meeting Remington, or in getting addition information, please PM me and I will give you the contact information.

remington 1.jpg remington 2.jpg