Pepper's is closed

frequentflier

happy to be living
Despite a great employee that lives off Dowell Rd offering to go in to open the store, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will be closed today. My apologies to anyone that needs pet food. I know other businesses are open but I am not willing to risk harm to any of the wonderful people that work for me.
From the sounds of the scanner, no one should be on the roads unless absolutely necessary. Many are ending up off the road, into guard rails etc.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Despite a great employee that lives off Dowell Rd offering to go in to open the store, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will be closed today. My apologies to anyone that needs pet food. I know other businesses are open but I am not willing to risk harm to any of the wonderful people that work for me.
From the sounds of the scanner, no one should be on the roads unless absolutely necessary. Many are ending up off the road, into guard rails etc.

But my doggies need treats.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:yay: Like, Stay home where it is safe FF

Today is my normal day off. I would go in if I had to, though. I am more concerned about my employees and customers.
Our store kitty, Shy-Anne had plenty of food and water when I left last night. I am concerned about the ferals we feed out back, though. I hope they are finding shelter in the houses some kind people built for them.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Every time anyone from your household comes to the store and I am there- it is not YOU!

I stopped in there, I think, the week before last and bought 2 bags of food.
And one of your great employees carried out the 2nd bag for me.
:yay::yay:
They should get a raise.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who goes out in this mess is crazy. FF, it's above and beyond the call that you even considered opening up today.

Well, since it took some extreme convincing to get my dog to go out and stay out until she's done her business I've decided not to feed her or let her drink until this event is over so I don't think we'll be running out of kibble today.