Ok for a store clerk to whip some boys ass ?

is it ok

• No - get your hands off my child

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Yes - and I will beat his as when I get him home

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Other ...

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Child Whipped Roughly 25 Times by Store Clerk With a Belt Speaks Out: ‘Nobody Should Have That Kind of Torture’

When asked how the altercation began, Logan explained for 13WMAZ:

So I walked down this aisle and I seen the lady. She started calling me a demon, so I said, ‘I’ll show you bad,’ and I picked up a cookie and I threw it at her…

I tried to hide behind the counter, and somehow she found me and started whipping me and I didn’t have nowhere to go…

as usual the 1st question is:

1) where are the parents
2) what exactly was the boy doing before the employee call him a demon
3) when was the last time this brat had an ass whopping

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Nobody EVER has the right to strike someone elses child. I mean of course there are exceptions to everything. It would have to be life threatening though, not throwing a cookie. To hunt down and whip with a belt over a cookie no.

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“It’s just heartbreaking me that it happened two days before my own birthday,” the boy began solemnly in an extremely thick southern accent.
Yeah, that sounds like something an 8 year old boy would say. :rolleyes:

I actually watched the video and the kid's a player. I felt like beating him with a belt just watching him talk.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
IMHO - the little brat got his ass whooped because he was smart mouthing to the store clerk .... probably after doing something else or a train of something elses .... making more work for the employee

nutz

Nobody EVER has the right to strike someone elses child. I mean of course there are exceptions to everything. It would have to be life threatening though, not throwing a cookie. To hunt down and whip with a belt over a cookie no.

Why the hell not, the little brat gets away with assault, but tit for tat isn't ok? Send them both off to anger management, case closed. :coffee:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Why the hell not, the little brat gets away with assault, but tit for tat isn't ok? Send them both off to anger management, case closed. :coffee:

One child tossing a cookie and one adult (not even a parent) attacking with a belt is tit for tat in your way of thinking? I can't even begin to understand that frame of mind. Sorry, "nutz".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One child tossing a cookie and one adult (not even a parent) attacking with a belt is tit for tat in your way of thinking? I can't even begin to understand that frame of mind. Sorry, "nutz".

Deb, Deb, Deb.... :shakeshead:

You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him: He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone!

Works well with children, too.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Deb, Deb, Deb.... :shakeshead:

You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him: He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone!Works well with children, too.

Love that. So when the store clerk is after Capone,then let them go for it. This is a kid with a cookie, you don't even know if it was loaded. *sheesh* lets be fair here.

I do know had it been my child even if no one else did time, I would have gone to jail for wrapping that belt around clerks neck and pulling tight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is a kid with a cookie,

But the kid did something before the cookie was thrown. Apparently he was being a little #### and the store clerk called him a demon, so the kid said, "I'll show you bad..." and threw the cookie.

Watch the video and tell me you don't want to slap the #### out of that kid.

Pete

Repete
I am all for the return to violence and peer review justice. The Dr. Spock approach hasn't worked in the last 2 decades so return to what did.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am all for the return to violence and peer review justice. The Dr. Spock approach hasn't worked in the last 2 decades so return to what did.

You cannot reason with the unreasonable, which is what most children are. Whenever I see some Mommy trying to cajole her screaming tot into reasonable behavior I want to beat her with a belt.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
You cannot reason with the unreasonable, which is what most children are. Whenever I see some Mommy trying to cajole her screaming tot into reasonable behavior I want to beat her with a belt.

Not all children are unreasonable, as you said most are though. Some are taught and know what's accepted behavior in public early on. Discussing it in public shouldn't be needed. So I can't poopoo your mommy comment, I have felt the same way seeing terrible displays of child vs. mommy in public places. Trashist that I am, I can't accept public scenes by parents. The type that only feed a situation by yelling drawing attention and making it worse. I had one that could be reasoned with and one that listened only because of the consequences she knew she would face if she didn't. Yes I spanked and punished, but I didn't beat or embarrass them or myself in public.

As for some clerk taking it upon themselves to take a belt to my child? Oh hell no!! Kitty bar the door, its on. I'm not trying to change your opinion or anyones, just giving mine.

nutz

Same premise, assault by cookie vs. assault by whipping. And...where the hell was the parent during all of this, they deserve an ass whipping for raising the little #### this way. IF the parent was able to control their little brat,things like this would never happen.

Last edited:

nutz

Corporal punishment at home and in the school system?

Pete

Repete
Sure why not. In the Georgia Public School system order was maintained by the constant spector of having an aerodynamicaly modified pine board contacting your ass repeatedly at high speed. As the recipient of such treatment on 3 very memorable occasions I can attest that it is a very big deterrent and I was not psychologically damaged.

That I know of.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Sure why not. In the Georgia Public School system order was maintained by the constant spector of having an aerodynamicaly modified pine board contacting your ass repeatedly at high speed. As the recipient of such treatment on 3 very memorable occasions I can attest that it is a very big deterrent and I was not psychologically damaged.

That I know of.

^^this^^ Speaks volumes...

j/k

The anticipation of the "board of education" was worse than the actual punishment once it was all over.

Oh, and I voted other because my kids were raised with the values that were instilled in me, so this would never happen...

Last edited:

BOP

You spill a fountain soda or slurpy, (Accidently of course) on him.

I would have gone with "hip check the little animal into the middle of next week," and follow it up with "you okay, sonny? Watch where you're going!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not all children are unreasonable, as you said most are though. Some are taught and know what's accepted behavior in public early on.

It's not even that they're brats or haven't been taught; they're just little and their impulse control short circuits. You explain to them why they can't have or do a thing, and they do not care; all they want is that thing. It's like the dog wanting whatever he wants that he can't have. He doesn't care about my explanations or his health or comfort or whatever; he just wants what he wants.

I can be patient with my grandson (and the dog) when he gets fixated on a thing, but when it was my kids I wanted to beat their unreasonable asses.