Tattoo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why I loathe animal nutties, freaking idiots. So it's okay to tattoo the dog for "identification purposes" but not for decoration? A tattoo is a tattoo, boneheads, and that heart pretty much IDs it solid.

I think it's cute. I don't see the point of tattooing a dog when the fur will eventually cover it up, but whatever.... People need to get lives of their own.

KDENISE977

I get the ID tattoo, there is a purpose to that....and I'm sure it's painful. But this to me is just being mean and hurting the animal because you're an idiot. The animal may not be feeling any paid during, but a can guarantee that afterwards he'll feel it... and what if it gets infected? Again, needless and stupid IMO

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I don't see the point of tattooing a dog when the fur will eventually cover it up

Exactly.

I get the ID tattoo, there is a purpose to that....and I'm sure it's painful. But this to me is just being mean and hurting the animal because you're an idiot. The animal may not be feeling any paid during, but a can guarantee that afterwards he'll feel it... and what if it gets infected? Again, needless and stupid IMO

:COFFEE:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:shrug:.... wonder if the dog was sedated.... (oh he was... had to use my phone to open the link cuz its blocked here)

hell.... having a dog with a scar on his whole right side due to a burn is almost like him having a tattoo.... If i knew it wouldnt draw just as much attention as his burn scar does... I would let him get a tattoo. as far as it getting infected... no more of a chance as a wound that is not taken care of.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would let him get a tattoo.

You'd "let" him? Like it might be the dog's idea? :lol:

Okay, good, so I'm not crazy. I honestly don't see the big deal. We clip our pets' ears; we dock their tails; we chip them; hell, we spay and neuter them. Why is a tattoo so cruel?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Okay, good, so I'm not crazy. I honestly don't see the big deal. We clip our pets' ears; we dock their tails; we chip them; hell, we spay and neuter them. Why is a tattoo so cruel?

ohhh dont let him being a dog fool ya.... he has ideas.... :banghead:.... all of them are BAD IDEAS...

:burning:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

Like you yourself stated, what's the point if the fur grows back and covers it. There is no point in a dog having tats. Clipping ears and tail cutting is a breed style thing and I don't see any point in those either. That's just me though. As for chipping and fixing dogs, well each of those actions have a point that is self explanatory.

:coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Which is why dogs aren't allowed to make decisions. Apollo is the worst decision-maker ever.

:killingme

mine thought that taking apart the baby gate was a good idea.....

well he took the trash out....
but it made it only to the kitchen - maybe he was sorting the recyclables.

well he ATE THE WHOLE EFFING CHICKEN CARCASS, banana, aluminum foil, part of the bag that the chicken was frozen in and god knows what else..... :banghead:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:killingme

mine thought that taking apart the baby gate was a good idea.....

well he took the trash out....
but it made it only to the kitchen - maybe he was sorting the recyclables.

well he ATE THE WHOLE EFFING CHICKEN CARCASS, banana, aluminum foil, part of the bag that the chicken was frozen in and god knows what else..... :banghead:

Mine think that any tissue or toilet paper in the trash cans needs to be shredded on our bed.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
The dog was sedated and it was done under a Vetrinarian's guidance. :bigwhoop:

The only sad thing is that it was a crappy tattoo.