Apple Spice Junction in La Plata

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Went there unexpectedly for lunch today and found it was really tasty. I had the soup and sandwich combo - Roast Beef Sandwich and Loaded Potato Soup - and brought half of it home with me tonight.

Anybody else try them?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
If I went out for lunch that were where I chose to go 99% of the time...:howdy:

:howdy: This is the first time in the 7 months I've been working up there that I actually went out to lunch, thanks to a fire alarm in my building, standing around outside freezing for 30 minutes, then the FD saying it would be at least another 30 minutes if not longer before anyone would be let back in the building. A coworker and I said forget that and went to lunch to warm up. :lol:

Everything was very good, made fresh, and served quickly. My only complaint - and this is MY pet peeve - is they served American cheese on the Roast Beef sandwich. :barf: I was unfamiliar with the menu so I didn't notice that fact, but I'm sure if I had asked for something different, they would have said "no problem." :yay:

Everything was yummy, even the Frog Eye Salad!

I don't remember seeing that on the menu. I'm going to have to look that up.

luvmygdaughters

Our office usually has Apple Spice deliver lunch once or twice a month. Their chicken salad is scrumptious. I usually get the cold plate with two scoops of it.